Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Stupid for purposefully lighting your nuts on fire, but kind of doing it compared to the dude from this classic gif

sw5yusw80yu5sw2.gif
Immediately thought of this. His friends just stomped out his future progeny by the owners own accord. 
roll.gif

This is just sad

I feel embarrassed for him lol
i hate seeing stuff like tis tho. yea dude is desperate, but females blow up the dude's spot just for attention. which in my eyes makes the chick look bad too. just say no and keep it moving, no need to show everyone that guys try to talk to you lol

I've learned how cryptic females are on social media, posting certain memes or 'liking' certain things, or posting screenshots of convos they're having, so some guy out there that shes trying to get his attention about something, can see what shes doing, by the next morning, the posts are usually gone :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Makers of 'mindblowing' sex robot with virtual vagina swamped with orders

The manufacturers of a pioneering video game controller that doubles as a virtual reality male sex toy have pulled it off the market after being swamped by demand.

VirtuaDolls is a system which allows hi-tech heavy breathers to strap on a VR helmet, sleep with simulated women and be pleasured by a device which responds to on-screen eroticism.

This could, for instance, allow gamers to watch a cyber-siren twerking whilst the silicon sex toy pulsates in time with her every gyration.

So many men rushed to pre-order this device on the crowdfunding site Indiegogo that its designers were forced to "put the project on hold".

In a series of tweets, the firm behind Virtuadolls admitted demand for their virtual vagina had been enormous.

It invites "players" to get involved in sex games, where they carry out missions and are rewarded with a ending which is best described as "happy".

VirtuaDolls ships with a title called Girls of Arcadia (pictured below) in which gamers have to save a damsel in distress.

If players can't be bothered rescuing the woman, they can just jump to "sim mode" in which they simply choose a woman and sex begins before the first date is even mooted, let alone completed.

:lol: :x :smh:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/technology-science/technology/virtual-reality-male-sex-toy-7299079

Video at the link

Social media got people all kinds of f'd up. I been shot before and the last thing on my mind was to take a selfie/video. Dumb *****

Last edited:

Idk aboutwanting to die. I was in the whip i was tryna drive 1 handed to the hospital like i was killa.

Social media got people all kinds of f'd up. I been shot before and the last thing on my mind was to take a selfie/video. Dumb *****
broad is dumb for doing this

but not even surprised it happened in Opa Locka, that's the hood

I don't live too far from there :smh:

Back
Top Bottom