Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Chris Brown is gonna get clapped if he keeps up the fake thuggin'. He already got set up and robbed by his Piru "homies" before so he might wanna just be an R&B celeb making millions and call it a day.
wink.gif

Anywho..Reporter doing it. Farrah whylin'.
roll.gif

Feeling her self much? I had to look this tramp up - I couldnt believe she was 24, she looks OLDER!

Need to stop doing them back doors!

"Giving yourself a massage? What if I told you to put that in my butt" :evil:

Although the "how doea it smell" comment makes it seem like she was teasing himand said that she put it in her butt rather than asking da boy to piihb.

Although for da self massage right now well pretend she was asking and not telling.

Bout call cps.

Need to call ook to come eat that as$

Last edited:
Wow tho, she definitely wylin with those young *** kids, u could tell they was uncomfortable.

Last edited:
chris brown threatening kevin mccall and banging piru on instagram is L of the year thus far. dude was all over the nation on some "im a changed man. i just want to be a good father to royalty" to "on the 500 block piru cuz we set trippin squad up gang gang gang 40 cal holla atcha gwala" type stuff. man.....who gassed him up like this
Ever since Vince Staples g checked him, Bhris Brown only been threatening soft people now :lol:

chris brown threatening kevin mccall and banging piru on instagram is L of the year thus far. dude was all over the nation on some "im a changed man. i just want to be a good father to royalty" to "on the 500 block piru cuz we set trippin squad up gang gang gang 40 cal holla atcha gwala" type stuff. man.....who gassed him up like this
Ever since Vince Staples g checked him, Bhris Brown only been threatening soft people now :lol:
lol staples did?

Chris Brown is gonna get clapped if he keeps up the fake thuggin'. He already got set up and robbed by his Piru "homies" before so he might wanna just be an R&B celeb making millions and call it a day.
wink.gif

Anywho..Reporter doing it. Farrah whylin'.
roll.gif

whenever i see her face now, all i can think of is the tape. she might as well have kept it up cuz there are no further career opportunities coming lol

lol staples did?
Yah when Frank Ocean and Chris got in that parking lot fight, Vince pulled up with the heater. Chris stopped and ran away :lol:

Back
Top Bottom