Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Papoose knows he needs to put a razor on that. :smh:

damn wonder how the regular edition looks like
roll.gif

i have so many questions about that cover. why is it daytime behind the backboard and not everywhere else? do you understand the kind of elevation top dog had to have to slam dunk that ***? does he always hoop in steve harvey suits and gators?

roll.gif

i have so many questions about that cover. why is it daytime behind the backboard and not everywhere else? do you understand the kind of elevation top dog had to have to slam dunk that ***? does he always hoop in steve harvey suits and gators?

I will try to handle these questions as best as I can, because I know Top Dog personally:

The backboard is illuminated and it looks like the sun is out because it is symbolic of Top Dog showing that ho the light of day with his pimpin skills.
Top Dog is always elevated because his pimpin' skills are insurmountable. It is also symbolic of the fact that pimpin' ain't easy, hence the impossible looking slam dunk.
Yes, he always hoops in Steve Harvey suits and gators, Top Dog is not a gorilla pimp, but a classic pimp by blood not relation.

roll.gif

I will try to handle these questions as best as I can, because I know Top Dog personally:

The backboard is illuminated and it looks like the sun is out because it is symbolic of Top Dog showing that ho the light of day with his pimpin skills.
Top Dog is always elevated because his pimpin' skills are insurmountable. It is also symbolic of the fact that pimpin' ain't easy, hence the impossible looking slam dunk.
Yes, he always hoops in Steve Harvey suits and gators, Top Dog is not a gorilla pimp, but a classic pimp by blood not relation.

thanks for taking the time to answer my questions seriously. now that you put it that way, the cover doesn't seem so ridiculous. actually, it all makes sense. i just might send a ***** top dogs way, cuz i now know he has reached super saiyan level pimping.

Last edited:
But the skeezer isn't even inside the net. Top Dog managed to dunk her through the rim without also going through the net. :stoneface:

The netting should expand around her while she passes through. And Top Dog's hands aren't really holding her either. :wow:

Did you see the featuring section?
Klondike Kat and Icey Hott :lol:

Top Dog is slam dunk'n ho's. His album features Icy Hot (Icey Hott), who endorses Shaquille O'Neal. A man famous for powerful dunks. Which Top Dog does to ho's.

It has all come full circle.

I'm sure he was just pretending he was using his phone, it's very inconspicuous nowadays. It's not like he was using a dslr.

Not only is Crooked missing an H, but son has a helio phone... Dude losing all over...
U can go ahead and add what looks to be a yellow stain on his tee also!!!! How dumb did feel when he found out about the spelling being wrong SMH!!!!

Back
Top Bottom