Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

That Ape put them paws on that supreme stan 
roll.gif

wow thought it was just trolling but he really put the beats on the renowned Racks Hogan over a clothing label...

Last edited:
Dead at the Racks dude yelling "What! What!" While he getting stomped. At least he tried. All the other Supreme fans went out like poom poom.

He will run up on the wrong one like they always do, if he doesn't get brought on charges. Like this clown really recording his assaults :smh: :lol:

Just watched all his videos. Dudes are giggling and smiling, like it's cute. While he assualts them and throws their ish on the ground. :smh: He definitely knows who to and not to mess with.

Just watched all his videos. Dudes are giggling and smiling, like it's cute. While he assualts them and throws their ish on the ground. :smh: He definitely knows who to and not to mess with.

I am 100% confident the BAN is a NTer to top it all off. No way he into all that stuff and not be one. I'm coming to New York next month please PM me if you read this and catch this fade do it for NT bruh

I am 100% confident the BAN is a NTer to top it all off. No way he into all that stuff and not be one. I'm coming to New York next month please PM me if you read this and catch this fade do it for NT bruh

After you knock him out, lay a supreme shirt over his corpse NWO style

Quote:

That Ape put them paws on that supreme stan 
roll.gif

Hold up!
laugh.gif

You aint on that **** Supreme now

You aint got no Supreme on

I got some Supreme **** on now my ***** (pointing at Supreme apparel)

HANDS!

roll.gif

Dude really hates Supreme
roll.gif

WHY!

Is he though? How you react if some clown gets in your face talking hella **** trying to record you?

I'm not playing y'all this dude gets on my nerves, I hate fake as **** bullies. He ain't try it on nobody but squares
mean.gif
this. id beat the **** out of this dude 

He LOOKS LIKE something is wrong with him. Those type of dudes that you barely see the white part of thier eyes

Thumpreme dude claims Racks was throwing shots.

Racks  was  a lil extra with the volume of his voice but ehh.

Thumpreme dude claims Racks was throwing shots.

Racks  was  a lil extra with the volume of his voice but ehh.
he meant on IG dude was throwing shots, in the commentary before getting whooped racks was falling back

Back
Top Bottom