Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Man that reminds me I remember seeing a video of a dude tryna fix a ceiling fan, and his daughter turned it on and clinked him up :lol: I've never been able to find it since, though :smh:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That ceiling fan video has me crine
Playing it at half speed tho..............

ICQWt8n.gif

Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna are seriously on the outs, and Kylie Jenner got caught in the cross fire when she planned a baby shower for Rob sans Chyna ... TMZ has learned.
Sources close to the Kardashians tell us Rob got pissed at his sisters Monday -- especially Kylie -- for what he considered a slap in the face ... the Chyna-free shower they were throwing. We're told the sisters only planned separate his and hers showers because Rob and Chyna haven't been speaking for months.
They briefly reunited for a dinner the night before their reality show premiered, but other than that ... they've been split.
Still, Rob was pissed when he learned BC wouldn't be at the shower -- so he skipped it, and dialed up some revenge by tweeting Kylie's phone number. Thing is ... we're told Chyna had agreed separate showers were best.
Rob wasn't told that until after the fact, and we're told he's still pissed. We're guessing Kylie will have to get that number changed.

Last edited:
Yeah your Dad is super depressed and your mom hates him... 

Im not sure the financial benefits to the mother and child in that situation really make up for the absolute lack of responsible guidance that either of them will be able to provide the kid going forward. 

Just because things are paid for doesn't mean splits dont heavily affect children.

Producers just made all this up anyway 

So basically her plan worked all along. Get set by a Kardashian for life.

1. Have intercourse with Rob

2. Get Impregnated 

3. Divorce 

4. Child Support 

They aren't married though, but yeah that's the Ho dream right here. She got her BA with Tyga, got her Masters with Rob, once the kids grow up and got they shows she'll have her Thot PH.D.

2. Get Impregnated 

3. Divorce 

4. Child Support 
They aren't married though, but yeah that's the Ho dream right here. She got her BA with Tyga, got her Masters with Rob, once the kids grow up and got they shows she'll have her Thot PH.D.
and we all know who's the dean of this ****

2. Get Impregnated 

3. Divorce 

4. Child Support 

and we all know who's the dean of this ****

toni.jpg

Last edited:
Ayeeeee that track jump :smokin :smokin

Even got the Young thug *sheesh* down phat

LOUIE, GUCCI

Last edited:
That video of the dude yelling "CUT" when he almost choked on that Henny popped up on my FB earlier :lol:

Still funny as hell :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That video of the dude yelling "CUT" when he almost choked on that Henny popped up on my FB earlier :lol:

Still funny as hell :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This is one of my favorite videos of all time :rofl: NTer sent me a lil bottle like that for Secret Santa last year I had WAAYYYY too much fun on snapchat :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom