Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

" I dont mind tellin you, that I was wearing....these 600 $ custom lizard shoes and this 13000 $ rolex when it happened... thats why im Ric Flair"

pimp.gif

I used to put Halle on a pedestal. I'm thinking that by now she must be whack. If she's so great, why can't she keep a man? How many dudes she been with? Something doesn't add up B
Eh I mean whether she's crazy or not, for a 50 year old she still looks stunning

I used to put Halle on a pedestal. I'm thinking that by now she must be whack. If she's so great, why can't she keep a man? How many dudes she been with? Something doesn't add up B

this. To let go of a woman like her there has to be a defect. And it's not just one dude who dropped her...EVERY dude has dropped her. I would put up with a lot of BS to have a lady like that but she must be OD with something in her repertoire cuz she keep getting tossed[emoji]128534[/emoji]

She probably would need to lower your standards. Like you can't be crazy with a rich dude who can go out and get another you

That **** is used and bruised
She get married every 2 years the ***** is confused

-killa cameron giles

That's awesome customer service, always doin' it right if you can make someone smile and laugh.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom