Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

C66D7gXXEAAiNfW.jpg

redneck Logan?

Latino logan

Lojuan

I've had the same arguments with people from KCK about this. They live here and still don't know where they play :lol:

My BM from Topeka, l was legit mad when l found out there was a KCK housing not 1 of KC's teams :lol:  

I have no issues with Kansans claiming (moreso rooting for) the teams since their tax money gets used too. My issue is with other mfers trying to put my city in Kansas. 99% of the time KC is mentioned it's referring to KCMO :lol: not to mention KCMO was founded before that whole ****** state

Was at this party last night and this chick was like..."you see that guy over there,I bet you he dates Asians" One hr later in walks his girl some Chinese girl, we were drunk by then so everyone was like ok some "you psychic" tip I later ask her how she knew, and she said that he looks gay and "white guys who like asian girls are really gay because Asian girls look Like boys when naked" So...true? Ever hear this?

That's some goofy *** country logic of someone who's never left their bubble. Didn't Derry say he lived in LA for a bit? why would he post that ****?

That's some goofy *** country logic of someone who's never left their bubble. Didn't Derry say he lived in LA for a bit? why would he post that ****?

That situation happened while I lived in L.A. (side note, it was a gig for a then brand new website named rotten tomatoes) what's funny is that I don't even remember posting that in this thread, I swear I posted that way longer than the life of this thread. Can you quote in different threads?

Last edited:

That situation happened while I lived in L.A. (side note, it was a gig for a then brand new website named rotten tomatoes) what's funny is that I don't even remember posting that in this thread, I swear I posted that way longer than the life of this thread. Can you quote in different threads?

All them fine *** various types of asian women they got out there and you still went with that? were you high?

All them fine *** various types of asian women they got out there and you still went with that? were you high?

Wasn't my logic, a girl at a party said it to me. Me at the time not knowing any Asians ran with it and posed the question on NT. This had to be like Obama first election year cause I was there when he won. So we talking Derry age 24? Yeah I was high as **** on that medical Cali. Damn im getting flashbacks!!

Wasn't my logic, a girl at a party said it to me. Me at the time not knowing any Asians ran with it and posed the question on NT. This had to be like Obama first election year cause I was there when he won. So we talking Derry age 24? Yeah I was high as **** on that medical Cali. Damn im getting flashbacks!!

:lol: son wildin for that gravedig then.

No joke, I've drastically curved the amount of dairy I consume because if you think about it, we're the only animal who willingly drinks the milk of another animal. 

Its lowkey gross, you're drinking cow growth hormones, and then everyone wonders why they grow man boobs. I'd go as far as saying that human breast milk would be the better option.

You can't base one species diet after another.
He's right tho. And people that are lactose intolerant are more normal. You aren't supposed to consume milk after a certain stage

True definition of Wildin.

Hope this guy doesnt ruin his kids future.

You all wrong. He doing it.

Saying all these crazy things is getting his son exposure whether it's for the better or worse. Yeah it seems like he's putting a chip on everyone else's shoulder to go hard at his son in the tourney. But now all eyes are on Lonzo. Could you really name any other top player in college right now, they are comparing him to Jason Kidd. And for his younger sons, can you name other high school ballers going to college this year? Saying all these crazy things creates exposure and could one day get you elected as the nations president.

Back
Top Bottom