Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Your basically are the epitome of what this thread is all about chief
roll.gif
am I? or is everybody else saying rick ross is hard on that album cover?? think about what you just said. please tell me how rick ross isn't a fool wildin' thinking he's doing it... especially in the pic I posted. kanye actin a fool allover this thread, but the rick ross example is considered nonsense?? doesn't make any sense unless you are bias cause you like him
laugh.gif

Last edited:
lol you people's reactions to the rick ross pic just shows how ****** brainwashed you are by dumb *** "celebrities" :x  you really think that's a hard album cover? ROFLMFAO! a lame *** fake sinner trying to be cool wearing about 10 Jesus' on his neck?? the title makes it that much more HILARIOUS!! you simpletons just don't see it because you think that's cool and normal rofl @ all of you

it's not hilarious though.

rappers just be talkin half the time and whether they admit it or not most people know that.

Rick Ross has been lying since his first song. People just listen to his music.

So i see what you were trying to do, but it's like one of those jokes that makes complete sense but just simply isn't funny.

The title of that album is contradictory to his 10 jesus pieces...we get it.

take your L. no one's brain washed. calm down.

lol only reason I was so riled up lame *** jcchambers tried to clown me with made up **** because I called out rick ross and all these other unholy MF's rocking and glorifying jesus pieces in the jewelry thread 
mean.gif

indifferent.gif
 that's the reason I say brainwashed these dudes is already too heavy into the idea that it's cool
mean.gif

Last edited:

lol only reason I was so riled up lame *** jcchambers tried to clown me with made up **** because I called out rick ross and all these other unholy MF's rocking and glorifying jesus pieces in the jewelry thread  :smh:   :stoneface:  that's the reason I say brainwashed these dudes is already too heavy into the idea that it's cool :smh:

lol only reason I was so riled up lame *** jcchambers tried to clown me with made up **** because I called out rick ross and all these other unholy MF's rocking and glorifying jesus pieces in the jewelry thread  :smh:   :stoneface:  that's the reason I say brainwashed these dudes is already too heavy into the idea that it's cool :smh:

Whatever baby girl like I said you the very reason we have this thread.

Check the thread Kanye been clowned plenty of times. Check again and tell me where you see me defending that weirdo? Or Ross? I'll wait......
Buddha chris defended both was talking more about him. and why you sweatin me then "baby girl"?
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom