Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Shoutout single mothers tho

They usually got their own place, ebt, n put out...kant go wrong with any of that :smokin

What an *******, :smh:. I hope he is still living at home so they can kick his *** out.

Ignorance.

Would've had to rearrange some seats. Hands might get loose sitting amongst that subhuman scum

No need for all that bruh, just be grateful you have more sense than them. You should actually feel bad for them.

My co-worker has the same blouse and purse. She wore it to the office Potluck.

Hopefully she does get it.

So basically all I have to do is say its about art, and these hipster white chicks will let me do as I please with them? :smokin

:rofl:

Insurance scammers are scum :rofl:

I would have to drag their dumb ***** out the street trying to play that game. No wonder these people have to drive around with cameras on their windshield :smh:

Last edited:
I think some of these people are out there trying to kill themselves. You got people jumping in front of trains and these people don't have the way and means to get to a train station.

Had someone do this to a friend with his pops in the car. Dude ran behind as he was reversing and fell to the ground making a scene like he was hurt. Pops grabbed a baseball bat from the trunk and threaten to bash his head if he didn't stand up. Dude was shook and stood up and ran. Wasn't about that life.

Back
Top Bottom