Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

That's what I'm saying. It looked to me like the rider had more time to react than what he was tryna pass off. Driver definitely didn't help himself out by being baked tho.

But the rider also sounds like one of those dudes that just looks for an opportunity to make a big deal about himself.

If this doesn't give you enough time to realize a car is switching lanes, you should prolly stop riding a bike...

Last edited:
That's what I'm saying. It looked to me like the rider had more time to react than what he was tryna pass off. Driver definitely didn't help himself out by being baked tho.

But the rider also sounds like one of those dudes that just looks for an opportunity to make a big deal about himself.

If this doesn't give you enough time to realize a car is switching lanes, you should prolly stop riding a bike...
he most likely learned how too ride a bike of YouTube.

This is something else. Dude really starred down an automobile and tried to swag away, little did he know 12 really had the drop on him. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Boys used they riot vehicles to box him in eliminating all lines of sight, culpability removed beyond all doubt when the body turns up somewhere in Eastern Europe. 

They executed that perfectly. Both drivers were in sync :lol:

THis can't be real, :rofl:

Seems like he doing it to me. He got off, no pun intended. And made his junk a topic of conversation, had them ready to make him undress for proof.

Last edited:
Driver wildin but rider had like 5 car lengths to react, he needs to make a warning vid about himself.

Stopping distance at 50mph? About 175 feet - those numbers are pessimistic but even if we half it he's still hitting that car. There's no way that the driver wasn't at fault - he crossed a yellow line and clearly without looking.

dont let your ignorance talk so much
Trying to help dude out and then slaps hand away.  

Cool stay in the closet, probably sitting in his room right now with his romper on watching stud pron videos.  

Dude is consistently taking L's in this thread, and in life falling sleep at working girls house.  
mean.gif

Ok, yall gotta explain the yellow line thing. Is it only for motorcyles or what?
I think it is hov lane. Can't switch on solid yellow line, only on broken line you can pass. Not 100%, cause we don't have yellow line like that

Last edited:

Cool stay in the closet, probably sitting in his room right now with his romper on watching stud pron videos.  

Dude is consistently taking L's in this thread, and in life falling sleep at working girls house.  :smh:

:lol: who cares dude said himself hes a goof

Saw this while watching undisputed. Seth Curry taking page out of D Wiiliams Ramen noodle wave. Never understand cats going this extent, just cut that **** low 

That's brutal.

hilarious though!

This bia couldn't even complete the heart for ya boy smh

I haven't logged on to NT in years smh.

EDIT: SLICKP might as well stop coming in here
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] (I got laughed off NT 3/4 times)

Last edited:
dont let your ignorance talk so much

Dude is consistently taking L's in this thread, and in life falling sleep at working girls house.  :smh:
Working girl?

U addin ****

Just a regular hood rat, and that still ain't a L

Y'all desperate

Straightening out front portion of your hair to deceive hairline. Seth not on level of D Will yet, but it looks unnatural 

Back
Top Bottom