Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

DONt12OVQAAorp8.jpg

DONt12NU8AAIUSg.jpg

DONt12NVQAAtot4.jpg

DONt12SVwAArGej.jpg

lmaoo this ***** is a fool

i had to skip around to make sure im not watching another live death like that chick who got beheaded tryna dance out the window

i be doing this **** snapchatting **** and changing songs...video just reminded me to cool out on that lol...what a silly thing to potentially get hurt over

lmaoo this ***** is a fool

i had to skip around to make sure im not watching another live death like that chick who got beheaded tryna dance out the window

i be doing this **** snapchatting **** and changing songs...video just reminded me to cool out on that lol...what a silly thing to potentially get hurt over

yo i was waiting for this guy to crash :lol: then i seen the end...i said this mfer :lol: with that goofy *** grin the whole time too lol

***** you aint dress up for me in 5 years

who got the intel on that trapped out come and talk to me tho

This always has me wondering why dudes that be acting hard or are about that life coward up when they are caught sleeping with someone else woman.

Like would this dude be scare of a random dude coming up to him talking smack? Would he take off running?

Never understood that .... like if they are about that life then why wouldn't you just bounce like you are about that life.

This always has me wondering why dudes that be acting hard or are about that life coward up when they are caught sleeping with someone else woman.

Like would this dude be scare of a random dude coming up to him talking smack? Would he take off running?

Never understood that .... like if they are about that life then why wouldn't you just bounce like you are about that life.

because this ain't no random dude coming up to him talking smack...this is a dude fueled by the embarassment and fury of the image of his woman pinned down getting her guts pierced with her toes curling next to her ears...aint no telling what that man liable to do...aint no ***** worth dying for trying to look hard

not to mention there was definitely a size differents in this specific scenario...

001435-3d-transparent-glass-icon-media-a-media27-pause-sign.png

because this ain't no random dude coming up to him talking smack...this is a dude fueled by the embarassment and fury of the image of his woman pinned down getting her guts pierced with her toes curling next to her ears...aint no telling what that man liable to do...aint no ***** worth dying for trying to look hard

not to mention there was definitely a size differents in this specific scenario...

001435-3d-transparent-glass-icon-media-a-media27-pause-sign.png
What I'm saying is that ... no matter the case this also seems to be the norm. Person caught hides and then jets....

What I'm saying is that ... no matter the case this also seems to be the norm. Person caught hides and then jets....

Again...**** I look like trying to square up in ANOTHER MAN'S HOUSE lol...dude liable to blow your brains out over that ***** and get off for self defense or temporary insanity....and even if he goes to prison...you just died for a nat nat....you be hard if you want too lol....

Again...**** I look like trying to square up in ANOTHER MAN'S HOUSE lol...dude liable to blow your brains out over that ***** and get off for self defense or temporary insanity....and even if he goes to prison...you just died for a nat nat....you be hard if you want too lol....
Yet these are the dudes that be talking **** and be ******* someone else woman ... there's no such thing as a half way ... well yoiu know

Back
Top Bottom