Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Where are the NT detectives???

Where's a Facebook? IG? Etc .... I need to ask her who stole her tetas?

FR.

She is an idiot and looked like she looked the camera right in the lens when she did it.

Nicki ain't loyal man .... She's clearly getting with dudes that can write for her ....

Dudes be simping..

I swear one of the migos smangin that.

Nicki too fine that anaconda video still to this day :pimp:

She got some curves though. Her face when she's snatching it still makes me laugh. She'll be aight, it's only petty theft.

Honestly, I don't understand trans-racials

They're basically rejecting their whole family

A slap in the face to the mom and dad who contributed to your genes lol

I'd feel some type of way if I have a kid and he grows up not identifying himself as Filipino

“Honestly, I don’t understand trans-genders.

They’re basically rejecting their whole gender.

A slap in the face to the mom and dad who contributed to their chromosomes.

I’d feel some type of way if I had a kid and they grew up not identifying as their gender.”

Don’t affect me either way. Just thought it was a funny twist on current topics.

If my kid becomes gay or bi, I wouldn't care

If they try to do a sex change I wouldn't understand it but It wouldn't bother me. I wouldn't contribute towards the operation or the hormone stuff though

This new trans-racial stuff is different

I know homosexual behavior exists in animals, I wonder if that applies for transsexuality as well. And to go even further, transspecies-ality? lol

Nicki is trippin for that photo. the message isnt coming across clearly, it just looks like she wants to **** herself for real. Whose idea was it to have her literally about to give herself head? o_O

had to bring this back :smh::smh::lol::rofl:

J49EXv.gif

If my kid becomes gay or bi, I wouldn't care

If they try to do a sex change I wouldn't understand it but It wouldn't bother me. I wouldn't contribute towards the operation or the hormone stuff though

This new trans-racial stuff is different

It’s no difference bro. The only difference is one is culturally accepted now. The basis is that you’re bilogically born as something, but you “identify” as something else. Ain’t nothing wrong with being proud of your heritage and biological make up.

I know homosexual behavior exists in animals, I wonder if that applies for transsexuality as well. And to go even further, transspecies-ality? lol

It’s coming man. Once people’s clonflicting moralities have been eroded on the gender thing, you’ll start to see subtle introduction of species introduction. The cyborgs are already here.

The difference is that your chromosomes can contribute to either a boy or a girl, so either way it doesn't matter. Your chromosomes are always going to contribute towards whatever race you are though

If my son comes up to me and says dad I want to be a girl, I'm not going to understand it, but I'd be less affronted than if he comes up to me and says, dad I want to be (insert this race)

That's rejecting your background

The difference is that your chromosomes can contribute to either a boy or a girl, so either way it doesn't matter. Your chromosomes are always going to contribute towards whatever race you are though

If my son comes up to me and says dad I want to be a girl, I'm not going to understand it, but I'd be less affronted than if he comes up to me and says, dad I want to be (insert this race)

That's rejecting your background
Is all a fad ...

That's what's in now ....

People can't go from loving and taking **** all their life to say hey .. I'm homosexual .. did they make an emotional connection perhaps, but that doesn't mean they are homosexuals. It just mean that they went with emotions rather than sexual attraction.

It’s no difference bro. The only difference is one is culturally accepted now. The basis is that you’re bilogically born as something, but you “identify” as something else. Ain’t nothing wrong with being proud of your heritage and biological make up.

It’s coming man. Once people’s clonflicting moralities have been eroded on the gender thing, you’ll start to see subtle introduction of species introduction. The cyborgs are already here.

I was thinking more of animals behaving as other animals, but I guess the question could be asked of humans as well. I can definitely some people out there saying they feel more in their skin as a horse or some ish like that.

I was reading an article that argued against the transracial thing going on today. It said that gender is more of an internal thing so people can have a choice whereas race is more of a social and cultural thing so it's more external and something you're born and raised in.

As a Filipino the transgender trans-Filipino doesn't offend me, I just think it's funny.

Back
Top Bottom