Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
Damn is it really that hard out here for women. Unreal dude really just went for the sucking on her breast two times. It went from sexual harassment to the Three stooges real quick, the way he was slapping them around.

Nephew had enough of the BS no change, I got you with the merchant services.

Nancy-Botwin-Mary-Louise-Parker.png

would be proud :lol:

Probably easy for her to get off steep fine, but since it looks like they are in Cali she will have to get the proper licenses and be back open for business.

Mad late on this video but dude that filmed this wildin. Should have minded his business and kept it moving

I agree dude recording should of minded his own business, however since he kept on recording. Once the mom start taking the L step in and put the kid down. He is able to overpower her so he ain't going to listen, the problem with a lot of boys today.

I really hate going in on ppl's family lives, but I sincerely hope them kids got a better father figure in their lives. Whoever was supposed to check those kids up to that point failed, especially the lil n

That’s just sad.

I don’t want hear that millennial ****. My 19 year old sister can use a can opener.

that can't be real

it's not.

"Interior Semiotics is a video depicting an art student’s performance, in which she opens a can of expired Spaghetti-Os, rubs them on her shirt, and proceeds to finger herself while urinating in a can. The video also depicts a large number of stereotypically hipster-looking audience members and their enthusiastic response to the performance. Consequently, the video became popular for exemplifying the ridiculousness of hipster culture and for personifying the stereotypes of the culturally-imagined hipster phenomenon of the late 2000s and early 2010s."

https://www.snopes.com/woman-struggles-to-open-can-of-spaghetti-os/

it's not.

"Interior Semiotics is a video depicting an art student’s performance, in which she opens a can of expired Spaghetti-Os, rubs them on her shirt, and proceeds to finger herself while urinating in a can. The video also depicts a large number of stereotypically hipster-looking audience members and their enthusiastic response to the performance. Consequently, the video became popular for exemplifying the ridiculousness of hipster culture and for personifying the stereotypes of the culturally-imagined hipster phenomenon of the late 2000s and early 2010s."

Link to full performance?:nerd:

it's not.

sn to post :wow::lol:

it's not.

I thought THIS was a joke until I saw the whole video :wow:
The truth is WAAAAAAY more stereotypically millenial.

Back
Top Bottom