Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

19416340-6857-4397-9AC3-E92C555CDBEA.jpeg

Dunno man... they're wearing hoodies so they must be thugs/gang members/hoodlums, right? Hopefully someone followed them home to make sure they weren't trying to mug/rape/kill someone.
:nerd::nerd::nerd:

When I breakdown a fight I always ask myself, "what could the winning fighter have done differently or better?" The fighter in black is a once in a generation talent that did everything his trainer told him to do going into the fight. The right hook he used to KO the fighter in the hoodie was picture perfect. You could tell that his trainer told him to make small steps and lateral movement to get in position for the KO at 0:07. His preparation to get that shot off was amazing. Some "fans" might claim the KO at 0:07 was a sucker punch but the fighter in the hoodie should've protected himself at all times.

What was really eye opening to me was the fighter in Black's ability to generate that kind of power fighting off of the back foot with the counter right to end the fight. Reminded me of Pac/JMM 4. Props to the ref at the end for properly counting the KO'd fighter at 0:22.

Fellas if you have a brother, cousin, friend, nephew, kid brother or son, please have them watch this fight. I don't know of a trainer that wouldn't be satisfied with the result. AMAZING FIGHT.

When I breakdown a fight I always ask myself, "what could the winning fighter have done differently or better?" The fighter in black is a once in a generation talent that did everything his trainer told him to do going into the fight. The right hook he used to KO the fighter in the hoodie was picture perfect. You could tell that his trainer told him to make small steps and lateral movement to get in position for the KO at 0:07. His preparation to get that shot off was amazing. Some "fans" might claim the KO at 0:07 was a sucker punch but the fighter in the hoodie should've protected himself at all times.

What was really eye opening to me was the fighter in Black's ability to generate that kind of power fighting off of the back foot with the counter right to end the fight. Reminded me of Pac/JMM 4. Props to the ref at the end for properly counting the KO'd fighter at 0:22.

Fellas if you have a brother, cousin, friend, nephew, kid brother or son, please have them watch this fight. I don't know of a trainer that wouldn't be satisfied with the result. AMAZING FIGHT.

hbo-ppv-air-talent.jpg

Harold Lederman had the fight scored 5 seconds to 2, hoody, before the KO...

Reminds me of when i seen a guy get "waves" actually cut into his hair. Man didnt have waves, the barber cut it a certain way to look like he did. Ish was terrible

The TSA is no match for Marilyn Hartman.

012018-serial-stowaway-feature.jpg

The 66-year-old “serial stowaway” was caught yet again after sneaking through security at Chicago’s O’Hare Airport last week without a ticket or passport — but not before she made it all the way to London.

2-photos58.jpg

Hartman, who lives in Grayslake, Ill., has made a hobby of ducking the TSA. Her arrest last week was at least the 10th time she’s been caught trying to slip past airport security without a plane ticket.

Back
Top Bottom