Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

tenor.gif

If it keeps them from messing with a real child, I guess it gets a pass. Beyond creepy but there are people out here that have problems.

If it keeps them from messing with a real child, I guess it gets a pass. Beyond creepy but there are people out here that have problems.
That's the thing though, it isn't going to stop them from messing with a real child or attempting to just like a sex doll isn't gonna keep a man from messing with a real woman. Bring back to catch predator, show was GOAT.

I'm sure those dolls wouldn't be a thing unless they actually work. I tend to trust the experts to know how the brain functions and what can be done to remedy issues, whether behavioral or chemical.

Related: Larry Nassar just got (edit: up to) 175 yrs for what he did to all those gymnasts

Last edited:
IIRC, you don’t get prescribed a doll until after you’re convicted, did the time and got out.

If you ask me these dudes that are being prescribed these kiddie dolls should have a background check ran, computers sweeped, all that then denied the doll. It's not a mental disorder to be attracted to a child its sick and twisted. The idea is to prevent the act from happening but those dolls aren't going to satisfy a pervert from still trying to act on it. Just like the new sex dolls being made aren't going to curve the appetite of men wanting to smash real women.
Agreed once the doll is prescribed they should just so happen to do a raid on the persons house. Removing all computers and going through all social media accounts. It just so happened when they received the doll. I want to error on the side of caution and say the dolls don't work. Watching shows like Mindhunter and Dateline these "guys" seem to see nothing wrong with what they are doing.

Personally would rather seem them strung up for those actions.

I honestly feel sorry for pedophiles. Not the ones that choose that path in a chase of extreme perverseness. They can burn in hell.
But the ones that are legitimately afflicted with the mental disease and are solely attracted to children. That's a horrible thing to be cursed with.
I'm thankful I love women every single day. No offense to my gay people out there. I'm just saying imagine only being attracted to children. That's horrible. I'd rather be asexual.

Idk about death. It’s not something they decided to be and it’s no more “fixable”than homosexuality.

Reminds me of an episode of SVU where a teenager figured out he was a pedo and tried to turn himself in without even doing anything.

Idk about death. It’s not something they decided to be and it’s no more “fixable”than homosexuality.

Reminds me of an episode of SVU where a teenager figured out he was a pedo and tried to turn himself in without even doing anything.
I assume we will be getting a SVU episode later this year about the Olympic doctor. Can you imagine being a writer for SVU, just open up a newspaper or watch TV for your next episode.

The dolls are borderline. Yeah is wildin by the nature of the topic. It doesn't have any place on NT or social media to give that problem more light.

OP should take it down but I can see that being an honest mistake.

I assume we will be getting a SVU episode later this year about the Olympic doctor. Can you imagine being a writer for SVU, just open up a newspaper or watch TV for your next episode.

They actually already did an episode with a story similar to this. Life imitating art.

Man back when i worked with autistic individuals at this one spot, they had me assigned with this old head, 40 year old cat. Dude was chill, always down for a good time but had some mental issues...but chill. Anyways before i worked they had me in a meeting to talk about dude and his behaviors. So they tell me to chill with bringing him around kids. Hell talk or make a comment about "doing stuff" but he never acted on it his entire life.I didnt believe it but damn...i couldnt even be mad at him cause dude was legit mentally ill.

My milk of magnesia.

that-girl-got-gams-o.gif

Anthony definitely came a long way, lol. He paid his dues, I remember him from that hang time show when I was a kid.

They make dolls for pedos

The real effed up part is...they have to be prescribed by a psychiatrist. :smh:

How do they even come up with that as a solution? That is perverse, :smh:.

If you ask me these dudes that are being prescribed these kiddie dolls should have a background check ran, computers sweeped, all that then denied the doll. It's not a mental disorder to be attracted to a child its sick and twisted. The idea is to prevent the act from happening but those dolls aren't going to satisfy a pervert from still trying to act on it. Just like the new sex dolls being made aren't going to curve the appetite of men wanting to smash real women.

I feel like it only exacerbates the issue. There is no way these men will feel completely satisfied with just the doll. They will desire the real thing, all that does is encourage their behavior and allows their fantasies to grow. Where is the evidence that this prevents them from going after live children?

Where is the proof it does? I don't see how that would even be possible. Think of a lame dude he gets no buns. His only resort is a sex doll. Do you think that is going to satisfy his desires? Eventually hell find a way to get the real thing. Whether he pays for it, settles for sloppy joint, or steps his game up. No way he's going to spend the rest of his life smashing a doll.

IIRC, you don’t get prescribed a doll until after you’re convicted, did the time and got out.

That's putting the cart before the horse no? If this method is supposed to be effective, why not give it to them before they commit the act?

They are trying to make it acceptable. Classifying it as a mental disorder or disease removes responsibility from the perpetrator. He is now absolved and free to be him because he obviously has no control over it. If they are being prescribed those dolls then it's already too late, pretty soon they will start to accept it.

Back
Top Bottom