Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Humans have a strange infatuation with danger and getting as close as you can get to death. Hazing, stupid challenges come to mind first. Also I'm reminded of a documentary called The hunting ground that focuses on sexual assault victims on college campuses. There's one frat called SAE that has a harsh nickname. They asked the victims what the nickname is and they all said 'sexual assault expected' I'm pretty sure some were even laughing. Even though they were sad throughout the video. Even though they have this stigma, I'm sure girls still line up to party. As long as there's some element of fun or respect to gain, humans love danger.

you know them for that i know them for

This dude Papoose really wore a beanie to a funeral???

As I was typing this, I remembered he wore a fitted to a different funeral , a hat at a wedding, and a fitted while getting a haircut. So I guess I shouldn't be surprised
Screenshot_20180128-162030.jpg

Screenshot_20180128-161946.jpg

Screenshot_20180128-162101.jpg

You dont pull a ****ing gun out unless its a life or death situation. Its not a toy.

No sympathy for dumb ****s who do dumb **** for superficial attention.

This dude Papoose really wore a beanie to a funeral???

As I was typing this, I remembered he wore a fitted to a different funeral , a hat at a wedding, and a fitted while getting a haircut. So I guess I shouldn't be surprised

Lmao. That wasn’t a funeral

You know somebody got shot in the head by someone pulling this stunt right?
Yes ... I heard the idiot was 17 and pull out his gun on another idiot friend . One of the idiots shot the other.

Only ****ed up part is that one of them didn't die.

That sound like the type of idiots that are quick to pull out and shoot someone over some dumb ****.

Most likely an innocent person or worst a kid while trying to murder someone.

At 17, you should know better.

Back
Top Bottom