Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

He wants to wrestle against other boys. He petitioned to do from the jump

The state is making him wrestle against other girls.

So before you call this kid a piece of ****. Maybe you should direct some of your vitriol at the adults that can't get pass their own sense of rustle, and do right be these kids.

My bad. When I see a young lady being choked out by a dude I feel some type of way.

Screenshot_20180226-131025.jpg

Screenshot_20180226-131644.jpg

SMH

3 things:

1) That's a man

2) Didn't know they allowed tattoos in HS (could be in college but w/e)

3) That's a man

My bad. When I see a young lady being choked out by a dude I feel some type of way.
The girl is not being choked out, and there is a referee there for her safety. It is a high school wrestling contest, not a street fight.

But if you are still so overcome with emotion, again, direct it at the state officials.

Because they are the real fools thinking they doing it.

The girl is not being choked out, and there is a referee there for her safety.

It is a high school wrestling contest, not a street fight.

Bottom line is that’s a transgender individual with a mans build and strength brutalizing a female. If you can’t see something wrong idk what to tell you

If that tran wrestled boys, he would be at a disadvantage. Wrestled females, it would be to his advantage because of steroids., and he can't be disqualified because the steroids are part of his medical requirements. :smh: Anyone with steroids in their blood system should be banned from competing.

If that tran wrestled boys, he would be at a disadvantage. Wrestled females, it would be to his advantage because of steroids., and he can't be disqualified because the steroids are part of his medical requirements. :smh: Anyone with steroids in their blood system should be banned from competing.
This kid wanted to though so they should have let her. Aren't there some girls that play football with boys?

He does have not final say on who he wrestles.

The state does.

And maybe he wanted to wrestle boys, because you know, he identifies as a boy.
Not going back and forth ... cool beans ...

Just know there's a reason why the Barry Bonds and Lance Armstrong's aren't looked up in many circles. ..

How so? Taking a supplement that gives you an unfair advantage .... tell me more please.
First off she's taking supps to reduce testosterone to transition into a man...so essential its the reverse Bonds situation. Taking supps to reduce the advantage you already have. Second what Bonds /Armstrong did was literally against thr rules. This person isn't breaking any rules. I get what your saying but like Rusty said, go at the state. She was done to wrestle the boys.

Back
Top Bottom