Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

I BEEN said NT has the power to manufacture a hip hop artist and generate a buzz. Especially with as many people we have on the site and people who visit.
00-Cover_Front.jpg

00-Cover_Back.jpg

I think I still have the tape on my old *** ipod classic :lol:

:lol: wow. That was so ridiculous.

I died when the one lady said "get out of the way" to the driver lmao

Hate people who do that..

Equivalent to ghost chairs on a sneaker release

I always wondered why people dont just move those ghost chairs out the way. If i camped for kicks id be giving those chairs to homeless people.

My momma damn near ran over a neighbor from the next building because the lady stepped down from the curb to try and block her from parking in an open spot. She had no idea she was going to do that. She told her she was saving it for her husband who was arriving in a few minutes, smh.

id kepe inching my way closer if they dont move and get ran over thats on them

i wouldnt deal with that ****. see it to often in philly

If they going through all that trouble ima taking the L and look for another spot... aint risking them keying my car :lol::smh:

Bruh... how old are you?

Ain’t nobody using this

3DA8B58F-0975-4502-976D-DB4021256F2C.jpeg

I would. It took me a while to find a really good thick 808

Sound cloud put some up man?

I have a soundcloud but I haven't uploaded in a while. One, it takes a lot if time to move a track from the MPC to Pro Tools(I cant get them to sync right to save my life), then you have to arrange it and mix it. Two, I don't want to be a "soundcloud beatmaker". I got stuff in motion to start my own site, but I'm going to have to take some days off work the load all those beats.

Thats some real childish **** like when you kids and "save" a spot for your best friend.

**** outta here lady i got **** to do, move so i can park my car.

How she expect us to give proper backshots with that thing on her back? Even the baby daddy will have a hard time following through :smh:

Shed have to wear a shirt during doggystyle

Cant even spray her back

:rofl: at all of these replies

Where's the clown car that all them *****es came out of? Real talk, seeing that has me tight as **** right now. I'd either spazz or be forced to leave that spot. I wouldn't be sitting there chilling having a convo :smh:

id kepe inching my way closer if they dont move and get ran over thats on them

i wouldnt deal with that ****. see it to often in philly

I wouldn't and couldn't bicker over a parking spot. Even if I get it, I'd be worried about the loser damaging my car.

If they going through all that trouble ima taking the L and look for another spot... aint risking them keying my car :lol::smh:

Word! :lol:

The driver talking bout he got time but then gave in and left :smh:

I'm petty. And really do got time. Ain't no way I'm conceding to these idiots. Woulda turned my car off, rolled my windows up, and took a nap.
Just off GP :rofl::pimp:

Even if the pops showed up, you're still half way in the spot so you're good.

I would. It took me a while to find a really good thick 808.

The bass sounds that we call 808s today have made the original machine obsolete. We also don’t need it to make patterns.

If you really want original 808 drum sounds, a company, Goldbaby made one shots of the sounds from an original machine. Look up Goldbaby tape 808s if you’re not familiar.

Last edited:
:lol: wow. That was so ridiculous.

I died when the one lady said "get out of the way" to the driver lmao

I always wondered why people dont just move those ghost chairs out the way. If i camped for kicks id be giving those chairs to homeless people.

Welp... they are “camping” for shoes... it’s not in their DNA to do something logical like move a chair of someone who isn’t there.

Last edited:
This got my blood boiling ....

This chick came out of no where when they were clearly waiting.... I wouldn't have moved but I def wouldn't have park there either. Come back to see damage on the whip. I would of waited though and slash all 4 tires...

I would have left and called up the goons on their whip.
giphy.gif

For real tho, ballsy ladies, that's how you get punched in the face. Seriously my lady would have had no problems getting out and puttin the paws on ol girl.

It's relieving that all you guys found it infuriating too. I saw several comments on FB talking bout it's a totally fair way to hold down a spot and I was just like

084.png

Back
Top Bottom