Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Marriage is hard, and I'm poor.

Can't imagine how hard it is for someone with money.

Since he's a rookie...he's wilding.

NFL money isn't guaranteed and because he's in the limelight, child support/divorce gonna take half his paycheck that's already been taxed half.

Stay single, marry once you're out the league and pull out.

Big bro gonna come back home to find lil man with his feet up on his coffee table, drinking his beer, eating his sammiches. Bruh already got a kiss, he making moves.

He’s gonna come back to find a dude with his feet up on his coffee table, but it’s not gonna be his little bro 8).

Marriage is hard, and I'm poor.

Can't imagine how hard it is for someone with money.
/QUOTE]

Interesting perspective. You're implying that it's harder for people with money I would say the opposite. Marriages ending because of money problems is common I never heard of a marriage ending because they had too much money. I see the point you're trying to make though. Mo money mo problems. No money, all problems.

I coming from a place where I don’t have ***** being thrown at me like he is or will.

I get a stray here and there who flirt and try to throw it at me and I’m just an educator. I think my little ego stroke is hard enough to fight where if I had millions, Id be reckless.

That’s why I feel athletes should wait til retirement to settle down.

You’re too rich and young to ever be faithful imo.

This 45 year old man left his wife and 4 kids to run away to Mexico with a 16 year old girl from church that he's known since she was 11
Now he's gonna serve time over this girl when they lived in a state where the age of consent is 16 and he only had to wait 2 more years for her to be a legal adult

Wilding personified

Last edited:
Screenshot_20180318-230219.jpg

Reminds me of people that place chairs somewhere to mark their place in line

Last edited:
What would yall rather have, a rap career like drake or a hoop career like steph. For hypothetical reasons let's assume they make the same. I'm I had to choose right now, I'm picking that rap career. I can see myself on stage killing it.

What would yall rather have, a rap career like drake or a hoop career like steph. For hypothetical reasons let's assume they make the same. I'm I had to choose right now, I'm picking that rap career. I can see myself on stage killing it.
Rap career. If I’m lucky I can rap until I’m 50 like Jay. If I get arrested or get in trouble I won’t lose bags like an athlete .

Yeah it's almost comical how much of a pass they get. It's almost like people view them as characters and not even regular people. Breaking the law actually adds to their popularity in some cases.

Drake just because I'd like to not have knee/ankle issues

Back
Top Bottom