Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

BrilliantUglyGuineapig-max-14mb.gif

vKN.gif

Got scammed by a gypsy family in New Jersey on Friday night. Pisses me off when people use their kids for sympathy

I was about to walk into a walmart when the gypsy with his wife and 4 kids in a chevy suburban called me over. Said his car was on E with no gas and he needed to get to florida and was stranded. I looked and the needle was on E. Should have listened to my instinct. My mind was telling me if he was about to run out of gas, why is he leaving the car to idle instead of shutting it down to conserve on gas. He gave me his BS backstory about how he was from Dubai and his wife's foreign credit card wasn't working. Normally I would ignore ish like this but then the kids started begging me and talking about how they hadn't eaten and were hungry. Guy started offering me his gold ring and rolex talking about how he's rich. I knew they were fake cuz they had no weight to them and felt cheap. Another red flag my mind picked up was why didn't he pawn it to get money. Then I gave him the benefit of the doubt and figured there were no pawn shops open at 8 on a friday night.
I told him to follow me and I got his car filled with gas using my credit card. This mofo then asked me for cash to buy food for his kids and more gas. There was a fast food place and a subway at the gas station. I offered to buy him his wife and kids food instead of giving him cash. Then he started speaking in broken english. I then gave him another benefit of the doubt and thought because they were muslim they had dietary restrictions and could only eat food that was halal. Then the kids and wife started begging again about how they were hungry. He then gave me his phone number by calling me and said he would call me the next day and wire me money if I gave him money. He then started offering me his fake jewelry as collateral. I had a feeling it was fake so I refused then he offered me an unopened iphone 6 as collateral. He started begging and I told him I was still suspicious. He got out of the car and started kissing my hand. I told him to swear on Allah and his kids. He did. The kids wouldn't stop begging so I offered him $200 just in case if he was lying I could break even with the iphone. Then this mofo had the nerve to demand $300. Right then my mind was telling me why is a beggar who needs help not be content with the help I was giving him and ask for more. Should have known right then and there it was a scam but those kids begging made me feel bad. Those kids made me feel sympathetic so I gave him $300 cash. Only reason why I even had that much money on me was because earlier that day I had gone to the bank to get the rent money for my landlord.

Mofo called me back 10 minutes later after he had left the gas station talking about how he had gotten his kids food and would call me on saturday to wire me the money I gave him and I could ship the iphone back to him. Of course saturday came and he never called I shot him a text about how he should be ashamed of using his kids to con people and how karma is real and he would get his.

Where's that story from? Scammers ruin it for those truly in need. Dude is scorned for life.

I was just talking to my boy about how money compromises our goodwill towards one another. I'm sure everyone has enough good in their heart to want to see everyone flourish, but don't have enough bread in the account to make it happen. Money is virtually life fuel and people will do immoral things to better their chances of survival.

Where's that story from? Scammers ruin it for those truly in need. Dude is scorned for life.

I was just talking to my boy about how money compromises our goodwill towards one another. I'm sure everyone has enough good in their heart to want to see everyone flourish, but don't have enough bread in the account to make it happen. Money is virtually life fuel and people will do immoral things to better their chances of survival.

thats why i max out all my credit cards who they going to come for when im dead

thats why i max out all my credit cards who they going to come for when im dead
I feel you. I was telling my same homeboy that i see why people live wild, fast lives, doing drugs, breaking the law etc and die young. What can the bill collectors and the government say if that person is dead?

this whole post reeks of idiot. dudes mind gave him 183 red flags but he ignored em all. thats on you g. this wasnt even a GOOD con. dude hit the in person nigeria scam talkin bout "im rich and im from dubai" word? rich people dont let their car get to empty begging for money in a gas station fam. this story is SO stupid that its gotta be fake. and for that reason, im out.

Back
Top Bottom