Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

LazyLightLarva-max-14mb.gif

Keeper was probably dizzy af :lol:

Seen 6 soccer balls coming didn't know which one was the real one

First and foremost thank you hand2handking hand2handking for asking me to breakdown this fight. So much to digest but I will do my best.

1. Fellas, camera work and production quality is more than half the battle for getting fans in the seats. This fight should've been at the MGM not a bus.

2. Fighters like Roy have all the natural talent in the world but very little discipline. Young fighters need to learn that just because you can work off of the jab in the early rounds, you have ELITE POWER and skills doesnt mean you should use those skills in every bout. The fighter in blue didn't have Roy's skills and Roy could've used his elite defense to avoid the ramifications of an unsanctioned bout.

3. The crowd was awful.

4. I suspect that the Nevada State athletic commission will suspend roy for a couple of years.
Whenever I see your fight breakdowns, I keep imagining it's Sheriff Clark breaking these fights down:rofl::rofl:

No lies, I was gone off that crown goin full throttle in this shorty one time and legit thought I was on the edge of a heart attack. I didn't have to stop or anything but I just felt my heart beating harder and faster than ever.

Back
Top Bottom