Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Can always tell by the eyes.
F83F7623-E216-48D7-9C4B-4BE2F5B3DE38.jpeg

Reminds me of 2 yrs ago, legit had a stalker off someone I met off POF. Shorty would always call me private and those bum *** WhatsApp # after I blocked her #
I always thought it would be cool to have a stalker, like who gonna give up free box, not this guy. Oohhhh I was surely mistaken my friends. Smh crazy *****!

... I mean at what point do you just get a new number?
Why would you need to? Just block her and be done with it. There is no reason for that many txt and calls to get through unless he wanted tthem to. He felt special having a chick on his pickle.

I swear these people are out of their minds, :smh:

This dude wanted to take a selfie with an injured bear,:smh:

^^
Any backstory on this? Looks like a bunch of wasted birds rumbling with some wasted chi-chi mans. Both sides taking mad Ls. :sick: :sick:

This is the problem with these pop tarts they think they can put hands on females crazy at times. That’s wildin to the max

This is the problem with these pop tarts they think they can put hands on females crazy at times. That’s wildin to the max
Them girls were wasted, belligerent, and kept chasing the dudes down every time they tried to walk away.
What the dudes supposed to do? Not like the squared up and knocked em out. They were just shoving them away and down.

They def both wilding. But you sound like you hating them for their lifestyle choices more than for what you see in the video.

Back
Top Bottom