Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Kid new since begging that dude was gona do some dumb to him

b22dee14-690f-4f7e-b747-b4bb7920494c-gif.2134769

Not gonna sit here and deal with some Muska apologists. Dude had the least diverse trick selection and used his notoriety to start milking it and stop skating.

Not gonna deny the fact that he was great in his prime, but compare where he is now to someone like Reynolds or Koston. Their motivation, work ethic, and overall style has made them stand the test of time. Can't say any of that about Muska.

imagine measuring an athletes greatness by where they are 20 years past their prime. move 'round blasphemer

giphy.gif

If he was smart he could finesse that situation. "I'll take a pic with you for $5, just think of all the likes and retweets you'll get". If he loosened up he could probably quit that hotel job.
I used to get cp3 comparisons like once a week. People asking to take pics and everything. I wish I could've made some bread from it. There's a snoop impersonator that makes a living off it.

He's not a celeb even though that term is used loosely these days. He is only there for laughs, so taking a picture with people would only create more memes and disrupt his life even further. It would do more harm than good. The other thing is why would I pay you for a pic when I already rolled up on you filming with my camera. That footage alone will get me just as many likes and retweets. Plus if they catch him on camera asking for money for pics then it's a wrap for him. Social media will demolish his ***.

Hell, if he asks for money they will destroy him on the spot. They'll bogart and take his picture or video for free in selfie mode and say " guess what yall, this ***** asking for $5 for a pic :rofl:" You already know how these people are nowadays, they have no mercy.

In your scenario people gave you the courtesy of asking first. They didn't roll up on you and violate your space. They respected you, this ***** gets no respect so he isn't in any position to demand **** from them, unfortunately. He can't even wild out because that will just add to the memes that'll be created.

That tat is dope, the artist is really good. However, that client is a damn fool :smh:

This is why I hate religion. As a parent your job is to protect your children. Because of their religious beliefs they allowed that devil to abuse their child and not stand up for him/her. Because priests, pastors, rabbis, bishops etc supposedly have some divine authority from GOD, they second guessed their natural instincts to punch his lights outs. **** that ****. It don't matter who the **** you are, you handle my child like that I'm stomping your *** the **** out.

Let's not forget that babies can sense things, and just by looking at that"priest" you can tell he has evil in him. He even looks like a damn devil. That baby was crying because who could sense the evil in him.

Damn, what church is that where priests slap the **** outta babies? My guy needs some Jesus in his life!

That's the problem. How about we start with some human decency first, before trying to add spirits and ****.

Back
Top Bottom