Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Sorry to inform you bro but you just played yourself. I'm from BK, spend half my life in the ville. The other half in E. Flatbush. Got fam that lives in E NY, and spent just as much time there as I did in the ville. Those neighborhoods look nothing like what is shown up top fam.

You can have it bro, it ain't even that serious.

no ig but...

180727-mcdonalds-fight-employee-speaks-index-1.jpg

https://nypost.com/2018/07/27/mcdon...n-was-talking-a-lot-of-smack-before-beatdown/

francis.png

Has anyone ever stepped to a MdDonald's employee and been victorious? They always seem ready for business. Home court advantage might be better than Oracle.

Some of those guys let that stuff drag on too long. When I worked at McDonald’s one of the managers straight up laid a dude out with 1 punch after he started a fight. Called the police and everything was back to normal 5 minutes later.

Cats just like to downplay stuff. Cats in another thread saying $400k isn't life changing

400k not life changing? SHEEEEEEEEEEEEET watch what that 400k woulda turned into in my hands. some dudes outta their minds man smfh

Bruh :lol:

"Chavolla’s boyfriend, who was seen on the video trying to calm her down, tried to explain why he didn’t intervene."

“I was not trying to stop it,” he said. “You don’t stop a big woman like that.”

wow. his tail was completely tucked in huh

I close my eyes, only for a moment, and the moment's gone
All my dreams pass before my eyes, a curiosity
Dust in the wind
All they are is dust in the wind

Some of those guys let that stuff drag on too long. When I worked at McDonald’s one of the managers straight up laid a dude out with 1 punch after he started a fight. Called the police and everything was back to normal 5 minutes later.

Customers don't understand that the floor behind he counter is slippery like walking on ice.
Once you come behind that counter its 5-8 people against one and the employees have unlimited weapons at their disposal.

Back
Top Bottom