Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

shawty on the left look like shes about to drop a deuce or give birth to that snooki monster. :smh:

Who ever gets to see her birth canal is the winner... lol

Probably just some weird art exhibition.

Lol, you might be on to something with that.

It was some artistic show or something. I just don't see the meaning behind slipping and sliding on butter and call it "art". The crazy thing is, people actually clapped for her at the end of the performance...

kayneshrug.gif

from the local paper:

Assistant U.S. Attorney Mandy Riedel, who prosecuted the case with Assistant U.S. Attorney Sara Sweeney, read excerpts of Wilson's Facebook posting in court.

"I'm Rashia, the queen of IRS tax fraud," the post stated, all in capital letters, with a little less punctuation than this:

"I'm a millionaire for the record, so if U think indicting me will B easy it won't, I promise you! U need more than black and white to hold me down N that's to da rat who went N told, as if 1st lady don't have da TPD under her spell. I run Tampa right now."

She predicted she would not serve time.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

why was she feeling herself like that? there's no way she could have been the brains of the operation.

like if you got away with it at some point, why not just disappear to another country and start over with your millions?

she wanted people to get caught. period. probably thought she was some sort of boss don diva. i would've smashed, though. won't eem lie.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom