Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

You're boy is extremely confused or trying to prove a nonexistent point.

Have the masses believe this was a calculated action, **** out of here with this nonsense.

America has never been great for Minorities, EVER! So Make America Great Again can only be perceived [actually only is] as a white slogan.

DoHFof5VAAUizlJ.jpg

This man is literally the definition of "fake woke" .

Comments I've read today: "He's a genius. Yall dont see the bigger message he's trying to show" ...... :rofl: :lol:

That coffin challenge reminds me of some old 90’s sitcom episode (family matters, sister sister, boy meets world, or some other show, I forget) where there was a contest of who can sit in a car for the longest, whoever sat in the longest got the car as a prize. Anyone know what show and episode I’m talking about?
I remember it on that 70’s show keeping your hand on the van to win it

My brother did that to our dog once. He lifted his upper lip and stuck a lemon flavor warhead, lol. Dog just shook it's head and sent it flying :lol:

I don't understand

hate people who do this kinda stuff. imagine u minding your business and go to the store come out and see the whole side of ur car jacked up. now u gotta report it and ur insurance punishes you unless someone got it on camera smh.

i remember once at ucf, i was walking back to my car in a parking garage. A chick was SO bad at driving that she somehow pinned herself into another cars rear passenger fender at an angle like this, but she couldnt get out without REALLY messing up the car. i ended up going there and using my jacket (it was some super soft material at the time) to wedge in between and help her slide her bumper off with minimum damage.

She thanked me for helping and i told her to leave her information, and she said of course she would. Then i started walking off but honestly i just stood by a few cars over out of sight. This ***** really got back in her car and left. So i went right back to the car and left the description of their car and license plate, and explained what happened on a sheet of paper in their doorhandle. some people are such ****heads

I don't understand

Neither do I, :smh:...all she had to do was back out straight. I hope the person recording waiting for the car owner to return or left him/her a note to get in contact with them. I know his reason for recording was to post online to get likes/views, but I hope in the end he did the right thing. That chick is a straight up fool.

Have the masses believe this was a calculated action, **** out of here with this nonsense.

America has never been great for Minorities, EVER! So Make America Great Again can only be perceived [actually only is] as a white slogan.

DoHFof5VAAUizlJ.jpg

Who even takes him seriously :smh:... people need to stop the celebrity worship

Depends on what they mean by east St. Louis.

There’s east St. Louis which is in Illinois and there’s the east side of St. Louis.

St. Louis, mo is crazy but there’s a whole other crazy going on in east St. Louis, IL.

Cross the river so you can get to the strip clubs since they’re not legal in mo

I'm pretty sure it's East St. Louis, Illinois, which is notorious for its high crime.

Understand what you mean, but those spread quick. You may not wanna get involved, but your kid is seated to your right and you have 5-6 drunk fans swinging on your left. All you can do is screen or end that **** as fast as possible, no?

Understand what you mean, but those spread quick. You may not wanna get involved, but your kid is seated to your right and you have 5-6 drunk fans swinging on your left. All you can do is screen or end that **** as fast as possible, no?
Yeah, if my family is in harms way, I'd definitely protect and help to end that right away. Ridiculous.

DoHFof5VAAUizlJ.jpg

Smh kid really got his head perched on his hands thinking he’s gonna receive some knowledge.

Back
Top Bottom