Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

I wouldn't doubt that the same people who kept it under wraps are the same who released it.
What is crazy the school admitted the yearbook was in their library all this time and anyone could have gone in and viewed it. Someone people might have found out and covered it up, but he got lucky as **** too.

What is crazy the school admitted the yearbook was in their library all this time and anyone could have gone in and viewed it. Someone people might have found out and covered it up, but he got lucky as **** too.
Have to keep those cover up payments on time. Funny is if he steps down Justin Fairfax the Lt. Gov is a black guy would take his position. He can finish out the remainder of his 3 year term and then run again for governor, possibly the first time ever that a governor is in office for multiple terms.

Have to keep those cover up payments on time. Funny is if he steps down Justin Fairfax the Lt. Gov is a black guy would take his position. He can finish out the remainder of his 3 year term and then run again for governor, possibly the first time ever that a governor is in office for multiple terms.
Yeah, I hope they force that clown out and Fairfax can take over. Running as an incumbent would help him too.

Bruuuuuuhs, this girlfriend of mine just told me the most epic Fools Wildin story of all time :lol:

She’s been dating dudes off tinder lately and just told me about an encounter with his dude

https://www.google.com/amp/s/articl...ssf/2013/08/snapchat_sexting_sends_former.amp

This what she sent me
Met a guy on Tinder ans I went over there and he was nice. His house was literally impeccably decorated but a little TOO NICE. He goes the the bathroom and then is just walking around brushing this teeth. He lays down and we watch a comedy thing on Netflix. Halfway through he rolls over away from the tv and starts falling asleep. So I'm just laying there and thinking, like, what is this guys deal? He has a good job, he's handsome, has a nice *** house, why is he 37, single and on Tinder???

Anyway, I google him when he's laying right next to me and I find out five years ago he was a high school teacher and he ended up with jail time for Snapchating a student sexually over Snapchat and stuff! But now he moved and and is this super popular successful realtor. His reviews are all 5 stars and I was just hella spooked. Ended up leaving and he asked why and I just said, I was tired and wanna go home. So I just left and let myself out

Cliffs

-friend met this dude off tinder
-google search shows he did jail time
-he was a teacher sexting a 16 year old
-dude sent girl a fully clothed pic of his crotch :lol:
- one of his pickup lines was “unzip” :lol:

This is him as a successful realtor now
2EA88178-61DB-4865-88F3-4B415492B78A.jpeg

Im going to hell but I can’t stop laughing at “unzip” to a 16 year old girl :rofl: come on son

Dude probably should of rethought this decision when he saw how calm dude in the hat was with the gun in his face. Must have been his first "attempted" robbery the way he holding the gun.
c309c0061ed2ee49bdfad683c91ada95.gif

Damn now I wanna watch pulp fiction.

Back
Top Bottom