Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Untitled.png

Bruh, these 2 dudes are emailing each other about conspiring to sell illegal drugs on a cruise, one of them using a government issued computer.....while being roommates? :stoneface:

That was the most glamorous picture they could find of her?

Oh I see it now, yeah they wilding for that.

I swear I thought this was a corny IG skit when I saw it yesterday, :lol:
:smh::smh:

Dude really like 4 feet away trying to stretch and get his KFC. Just put the car in park.

I just hope that car crashed into the pole and not into an unsuspecting motorist or pedestrian.

D.C. gay men arrested for attempting to smuggle drugs on cruise ship
https://www.washingtonblade.com/201...r-attempting-to-smuggle-drugs-on-cruise-ship/
Peter_Melendez_and_Robert_Koehler_split_insert_courtesy_Miami_Police_Department.jpg Peter-Gunz-Amina-Buddafly.jpg

Why homie look like Peter Gunz. :nerd: Peter Gunz doing Amina anything to get that money.

I thought it was Peter Gunz too, :rofl:...I didn't read the article, but why are they referred to as DC Gay men?

Bruh, these 2 dudes are emailing each other about conspiring to sell illegal drugs on a cruise, one of them using a government issued computer.....while being roommates? :stoneface:

How are they going to get it on the cruise ship though? Even if they are successful, how do you know who to approach to sell it? I'm sure you can find a person or two that'll take you up on the offer, but if you're trying to make real cash you can't broadcast that for everyone to know.

Bruhs, the cruise they chose wasn't a regular cruise. Its a world renowned gay cruise known for this type of partying. They knew and chose that cruise specifically.

I was also wondering why they mentioned they were gay at first but it makes sense after reading.

I dont wish death on anyone, but the world would be a better place without him or the likes.

Literally a walking disease to the youth.

He doesn't say anything but everyone wants to be like me and a bunch of random misguided BS. Sad part is, kids want to be like him.

I dont wish death on anyone, but the world would be a better place without him or the likes.

Literally a walking disease to the youth.

He doesn't say anything but everyone wants to be like me and a bunch of random misguided BS. Sad part is, kids want to be like him.

Meh don't bother me I would never come across his music. I don't even listen to normal radio stations, only XM or my playlist. Hell was listening to Real Muther****** G's on my way to work today.

Back
Top Bottom