Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

59614853_665206683937419_6474105686195175424_n.jpg

Am I crazy but aren't high school kids a little old for a bounce house? I have never liked bounce houses since having children. I just feel you are asking for an accident, kids jumping and bouncing all over the place wrong thing happen and a kid hits his head on another kids head or something else.

5 students injured after bounce house goes airborne
AAANf9c.jpg

Am I crazy but aren't high school kids a little old for a bounce house? I have never liked bounce houses since having children. I just feel you are asking for an accident, kids jumping and bouncing all over the place wrong thing happen and a kid hits his head on another kids head or something else.

5 students injured after bounce house goes airborne
AAANf9c.jpg

Bounce every function. We got kids and no babysitters so get drunk and have a designated bouncer watcher and everyone enjoys their time

bruh that bowling video reminded me of something

like 3 weeks ago i went with the homies bowling on a saturday night. NEVER in my years of living would i think id see it in person

a guy next to us held the ball to long and hit the ceiling dropping tiles from up top lol i never seen some one exit so fast.. he walked over to the front desk got his shoes and bounced with his companion with quickness

Back
Top Bottom