Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Brandon smart. If he didn't mention Steph and Ayesha, this convo wouldn't go viral. Now it might and that's more eyes on his clothing line.

Ayesha definitely wildin. Married, kids, all the money in the world and still want the attention :lol:

Brandon smart. If he didn't mention Steph and Ayesha, this convo wouldn't go viral. Now it might and that's more eyes on his clothing line.

Ayesha definitely wildin. Married, kids, all the money in the world and still want the attention :lol:

Jus Female insecurity at its finest. No matter how big of an ego or how much bread a female has shes still gonna be insecure about something.

This could go in the tyga thread too

Question, how can I get the links to videos y'all post so I can text it to friends? Maybe I deserve to be in this thread because I could never figure it out. There's mad stuff I want to show people but don't feel like sending the entire page like look at post #77535.

Playing against this foolishness in 2K is frustratin
A lot of people online just don't like her :lol:. A lot of women feel the same way too after she talked down about women for dressing in revealing clothing in 2015. It's not a big deal but she's definitely one of those people who the online mob will go out if she gives any reason to.
I forgot about the clothings comment. :lol:

59770060_2667835793245612_7201839541760557056_o.png

This could go in the tyga thread too

I've seen the dudes who are bald and do this and I can't knock them because I can't relate to what it may feel like being in your 20s and 30s with the George Jefferson doo. But this right here takes the cake, :rofl: Where does he work? The thought of him leaving work today with a caesar on his face, and showing up tomorrow with a rick ross beard, :lol:

Back
Top Bottom