Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

59773337_2116507775160364_3507945613096386560_n.png

E852B94E-8B9F-4321-BDDC-9C1D78A07060.jpeg

Just snapped this pic. Is it just me or is this wylin? Our Army literally fought and defeated Johnny Reb and everything he stood for. Are you allowed to fly the Rebel flag while in the military or do they frown upon that while on duty? Someone aware me.

Also, the whole “oh it’s just honoring heritage and family who fought in the war” excuse is some BS out on the westcoast. The Deep South kinda makes sense, but not Oregon. FOH. You wouldn’t rock blood colors while in a crip hood and be like “oh I’m just honoring a homie who got killed fighting one of your homies.” And not expect to catch the fade.

E852B94E-8B9F-4321-BDDC-9C1D78A07060.jpeg

Just snapped this pic. Is it just me or is this wylin? Our Army literally fought and defeated Johnny Reb and everything he stood for. Are you allowed to fly the Rebel flag while in the military or do they frown upon that while on duty? Someone aware me.

Also, the whole “oh it’s just honoring heritage and family who fought in the war” excuse is some BS out on the westcoast. The Deep South kinda makes sense, but not Oregon. FOH. You wouldn’t rock blood colors while in a crip hood and be like “oh I’m just honoring a homie who got killed fighting one of your homies.” And not expect to catch the fade.
There a bunch of racist in the military bruh.

Oh no doubt. I’m just wondering if you hang up a rebel flag in your bunk while in basic training, if your CO will shove it up your *** or are they coo wit it?
You cant hand **** in bootcamp, but I have seen a bunch of confederate flags handing up in pickups and **** from military members. They call it Southern pride vices racist pride though.

Back
Top Bottom