Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Life and death situations are different. You protect your family at all costs. Some are more skilled, and others have no other recourse but to do what they can do. One of the things I learned while dealing with the FOI is to try and not get into emotional conflicts, period. You defend yourself when necessary, but try and avoid conflicts with insecure, emotional people, those who have everything to prove. You can't win, and everyone looks bad. They are easy to spot..and most definitely easy to hear. Even after you've beaten them down, they'll start screaming that they've kicked your butt. After being spat upon, that dude could have spat back, or simply slapped her. But since he was insecure himself with no hand nor defensive skills, his cowardice is on full display.

Looks bad in the eyes of who? We’re living in a completely immoral society, why would I care about backlash from “people” who aren’t even upstanding themselves? :lol: :rofl:

The entire mankind, is wilding out right now. Why would I value their opinion? :lol: :rofl:

Billionaires out here getting caught with 13 year olds and running sex trafficking rings, Trump is leading the “free world” WHY WOULD I OR YOU CARE??? :lol:

Looks bad in the eyes of who? We’re living in a completely immoral society, why would I care about backlash from “people” who aren’t even upstanding themselves? :lol: :rofl:

The entire mankind, is wilding out right now. Why would I value their opinion? :lol: :rofl:

Billionaires out here getting caught with 13 year olds and running sex trafficking rings, Trump is leading the “free world” WHY WOULD I OR YOU CARE??? :lol:
I do not know about you, but I value the opinion and safety of my children. That was my point. When situations arise such as this, I think how something like this may effect them. If I take action, are my kids safe? I am swinging on people, how will my kids feel about that? How will it effect them emotionally? I am sure that you understand that.

I do not know about you, but I value the opinion and safety of my children. That was my point. When situations arise such as this, I think how something like this may effect them. If I take action, are my kids safe? I am swinging on people, how will my kids feel about that? How will it effect them emotionally? I am sure that you understand that.

Them kids gone grow up to be adults someday. Go ahead and keep using that sheltered mindset. I rather my kids be prepared for the real world, instead of trying to hide the realities.

Hard *** fall AND he dropped his coffee :blush:

Exactly. Both cats in the video ignoring the damage they’re doing to their children by acting out like that.

Notice, there were no (hypothetical) knives or weapons like what Grimey was trying to splice in...yet dude resorted to punches not only on a dude but women as well. Like I said before, **** was just embarrassing to watch. Red shirt dude is lucky the other guy couldn’t fight either.

Them kids gone grow up to be adults someday. Go ahead and keep using that sheltered mindset. I rather my kids be prepared for the real world, instead of trying to hide the realities.
Sheltered mindset? Right. Keep thinking that.
Sheltered. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!:lol::rofl::lol:
Point is, you do not want your kids going to school, then acting out while in school because they think it is okay because daddy did it. You want your children to grow up knowing how to avoid conflict, and then defending themselves when necessary. I am not going to tell you where I am from in order to prove my point, but best believe! Those who learned to think before taking action, are always ahead of the game no matter where they are from.

Hard *** fall AND he dropped his coffee :blush:

Exactly. Both cats in the video ignoring the damage they’re doing to their children by acting out like that.

Notice, there were no (hypothetical) knives or weapons like what Grimey was trying to splice in...yet dude resorted to punches not only on a dude but women as well. Like I said before, **** was just embarrassing to watch. Red shirt dude is lucky the other guy couldn’t fight either.
What it shows is how people are not taught anger management. All involved are insecure, egotistical pricks. Nobody gave a damn about how they may have been harming the children. Nobody. This is a kids park, and they are fighting like they are the children, with the kids probably able to inflict more damage.

dudes come up with the wildest **** to make sense of punching a woman

dudes looked like cowards and couldn't fight their way out a wet paper bag

What it shows is how people are not taught anger management. All involved are insecure, egotistical pricks. Nobody gave a damn about how they may have been harming the children. Nobody. This is a kids park, and they are fighting like they are the children, with the kids probably able to inflict more damage.

Reminds me of those folk that got into a brawl at a children’s baseball game. What was the reason?...claiming a team was batting out of order. All those parents straight acted like children in front of their children.

Ain’t that hard to think before acting out.

Reminds me of those folk that got into a brawl at a children’s baseball game. What was the reason?...claiming a team was batting out of order. All those parents straight acted like children in front of their children.

Ain’t that hard to think before acting out.
Become what you'd want your children to be.
It is as simple as that.
Do I have confidence that people think that way? Nope. That gives me the edge, because I already know who to avoid.

U probably grew up watching ur pops beat ur mom, if he even stuck around

Real talk though, I grew up around that too and that’s why I’m not like him. My dad used to beat on my mom until I was a teenager...it stopped when I tossed him clear across the living room. Vowed I wouldn’t turn into him.

Same thing with smoking and drinking, he did all that so I knew I wanted to be the opposite.

Real talk though, I grew up around that too and that’s why I’m not like him. My dad used to beat on my mom until I was a teenager...it stopped when I tossed him clear across the living room. Vowed I wouldn’t turn into him.

Same thing with smoking and drinking, he did all that so I knew I wanted to be the opposite.
You learn how not to be.
When they turned 5, my daughters were taught martial arts, self defense. I do not like women to be viewed as victims. The confidence instilled in them, knowing that they can handle themselves, has made a world of difference while living in a patriarchy. It taught them cool under pressure, skills over brawn. They will not be in the situation above.

I am of the thought that ALL women should learn self defense.

damn dog who hurt you?
He took a look in the mirror..
23C0F7AF-36A9-47CD-8B38-500C047BAB1A.jpeg

Last edited:
You learn how not to be.
When they turned 5, my daughters were taught martial arts, self defense. I do not like women to be viewed as victims. The confidence instilled in them, knowing that they can handle themselves, has made a world of difference while living in a patriarchy. It taught them cool under pressure, skills over brawn. They will not be in the situation above.

I am of the thought that ALL women should learn self defense.

That’s good that you thought ahead, most parents don’t see past next week. It’s similar to how my little sister grew up around me and my brother. Our tough ways taught her to stand up for herself and it certainly came in handy when she had problems with her ex-husband. She hit back as hard as he did. However, I wish she thought more clearly but nobody is perfect.

That’s good that you thought ahead, most parents don’t see past next week. It’s similar to how my little sister grew up around me and my brother. Our tough ways taught her to stand up for herself and it certainly came in handy when she had problems with her ex-husband. She hit back as hard as he did. However, I wish she thought more clearly but nobody is perfect.
Fortunately I grew up with certain influences, that were incredibly important culturally. Those of us from deep in the cut, those of us who were taught to think first, then take action, know how hard it is out here for women, especially BLACK women. If you have a daughter, it behooves you to think about the dangers that await her in this world.

You've go to be able to handle yourself, no matter your size.

Hot take.

Dude seems "flamboyant " This is what happens when yall let these "flamboyant" dudes think they are women, they then think it is cool that they can HIT women. I have seen this happen too often man but folks aren't allowed to speak on it without being labeled things so we never have real convo on IT.

Hot take.

Dude seems "flamboyant " This is what happens when yall let these "flamboyant" dudes think they are women, they then think it is cool that they can HIT women. I have seen this happen too often man but folks aren't allowed to speak on it without being labeled things so we never have real convo on IT.

You saw the earlier video posted yesterday, when big buddy slapped the transgender “woman” :lol:
:rofl:

Page #3211

Back
Top Bottom