Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

suplp67i9jc31.jpg

https://www.wral.com/raleigh-woman-defends-use-of-racial-slur/18530502/

SMH, Libs will force you to be racist and drop slurs. They don't give you a choice but make no mistake, they are the real racists.

This is where the "chance" card comes into play, cause your taking a gamble on the decision you make.

If im thinking Long term, I'll take the book, since I'm acquiring the knowledge which can't be taken away from me.

Short term is the money, where I can do what I want with the money, invest yada yada but once I lose that 100 million I can't get it back.

But that knowledge is still with me till I die, just gotta figure out how to apply it to life to reap from it.

my mans thinks a book will teach him how to make 100 million. lmao lets assume it did, and u did everything and it worked. your money would be tied up in investments and assets. you STILL wouldnt have 100 million CASH. 100 million CASH???? That puts you in rare air. Yall stupid as hell lmaooooo

my mans thinks a book will teach him how to make 100 million. lmao lets assume it did, and u did everything and it worked. your money would be tied up in investments and assets. you STILL wouldnt have 100 million CASH. 100 million CASH???? That puts you in rare air. Yall stupid as hell lmaooooo

Dudes not really thinking bout how real a million in liquid is. I’m not thinking once about it. B/c that book not gonna teach you how to KEEP 100 mil. So you gonna have the same spending habits regardless. :lol:

the book "teaches" you how to make 100 million; not how to keep it.

What if you can read but can't comprehend what you're reading?

What if you lose the book in the middle of it and never get to how you make it?

A lot of what ifs...

I enjoy the what if I lose 100 million whilst snorting lines of coke off of latina and black women's *** and tittays in the middle of the Mediterranean more.

In wrestling are you allowed to sweep the leg like homie attempted? I thought kicking was off limits

Back
Top Bottom