Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Any day of the week. I ain’t fakin the funk. I’d smash Raw. Eat the butt. Period sex. Don’t matter. Hannah Montana could catch ALL this wrecking ball 8 days a week.

See, I'm not surprised. Black man living in Utah or Idaho or one of them mountain time areas. It's expected.

Man whatever. Give me Cyrus any day . Yall can fake if you want.

She does look dirty at times but whatever...

5578.gif

#neverforget
d35.png

DC is deadass 49. Set in his ways.

But cal shows promise. He has a thing for "ethnic and natural" chicks. Iono what that means but hope isn't lost.

Bruh I like allllll different types of women. Don’t get me wrong. I don’t discriminate often. I’m just keeping it real, Miley would get clapped. I’ve clapped worse. I’ve clapped better. Black, white purple, don’t matter. Nters saying they wouldn’t smash that are straight up telling tales outta school.

I literally don't know what this means.

But yea, it's all jokes fam. Take it on the chin or in your case, in both eye sockets.

Telling tales outta school= to tell a lie. Soak your brain in some memory foam juice and expand your mind so you can keep up.

Also, taking shots at my past squabbles? You just made the list famb.
B51EF7E2-CFC2-40AC-AFAF-507071B429E1.gif

I aint ever having no smoke with a Samoan. :lol:

Wonder why theres no Polynesian dominating boxing or MMA, and before someone says it, BJ Penn is Korean and Irish so no.

My friend who practices mma talked about he wished he was Samoan because he said they got 1.5x more denser bones than everybody else. Also was a big fan of this mma fighter called the "Super Samoan" Mark Hunt

my mans thinks a book will teach him how to make 100 million. lmao lets assume it did, and u did everything and it worked. your money would be tied up in investments and assets. you STILL wouldnt have 100 million CASH. 100 million CASH???? That puts you in rare air. Yall stupid as hell lmaooooo
The **** you read is incredible man. Like I'm dumbfounded....

They will literally have to make almost 200 million to have 100 million cash money, after taxes. In addition to strictly talking profits (no running expenses).

You get 100 million cash money, put that in modest accounts/investment with a 5% return and you're making 500k+ a year in interest alone.

Yet people really are choosing a book? Where even if you understand and the information is legit, you'll still need $$$ and operation and is going to take you almost a lifetime to get if everything goes to plan?

SMH.

Back
Top Bottom