Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

VictoriousForthrightIcelandgull-size_restricted.gif

2 things:

1. How did he not notice that he wasn’t in an ideal situation? Like I’m pretty sure I know when dudes plotting on me when I see more and more dudes come outta nowhere

2. The fact that he still got up after all that is wild

Did he rape someone's daughter or something? I don't see how that kind of attack could be justified if he didn't

I hope Jamiee is a chick

whos the chick with the tiddies out?

Don't be a victim bro, :lol:...a panel on transgender and you looking at the person doing the most, :smh:. You're their wet dream bro, better stop it

**** this ....

A woman is a woman and a man is a man genetically at birth. The day a man that identify himself as a woman can have sexual relationships with a man and get pregnant, talk to me.

We aren't talking about hermaphrodites...

If they want to self identify as something else, so beat it.

We can't use the pregnancy argument because there are plenty of women out there who can't get pregnant. Plain and simple, biologically they aren't a woman, point blank period. Now I will respect their wishes to be referred to as a woman or man, but I'll never agree that they are because they're not. Real women don't have to give potential mates an advisory notice before they can start a relationship. Since Transwomen do, that alone lets us know they aren't.

Why they have a goat on the boat though? :lol::lol::lol:

White boys, a speed boat, and a goat...you know why :evil: :sick: :smh:

Don't be a victim bro, :lol:...a panel on transgender and you looking at the person doing the most, :smh:. You're their wet dream bro, better stop it

I couldnt play the video friday, I was at work. Had no idea who or what those people were about.

he has nice **** tho :lol:

Back
Top Bottom