Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

cant u just make a new account? ive gotten banned from CS back in the day. just made a new account? lol unless it is different now a days lol

Last edited:
Did anybody see that dice game tournament in a motel room that got clapped up.? Happened yesterday or this morning. Footage is crazy the before and after. 2 dudes clapped one of them was 15.:smh: They were shooting dice on the mattress:sick:

I’m not posting the footage because I tend to get banned or warned a lot but....Definitely Whylin!!

I can't find it!

So they’re still getting married and going on a honeymoon, but the wedding that others paid for is postponed....:rofl::rofl:

SafeTestyHarpyeagle-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
Dude caught a pipe lmao
That’s why you always check where the shut off valve is at before you go ****ing around with a wall.

cant u just make a new account? ive gotten banned from CS back in the day. just made a new account? lol unless it is different now a days lol
Well it’s not about the game, it’s basically he’s using the game to gain a following and make money. So he’s a known person. If he creates another account Epic games will just ban it because he’s a celebrity essentially

Back
Top Bottom