Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Took out shortie in the red and almost damn near everyone on the railing. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Should've watched Baby Boy prior to attempting that nonsense. :pimp::pimp::pimp:

5XwlNIx.gif

Didn’t work because she forgot to tell “SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT”

Yeah definitely, that's my point I guess, wasted negative energy all around. All of that stupidity took effort that could've been put towards something else.

He's wrong but looks like ample enough spots for them to not match douchebaggery with douchebaggery.
Naw I am always a fan of matching douchebaggery with douchebaggery. I get it you don't want people to pack next to you and hit your car, then park all the way at the end of the parking lot. Within the lines.
Yeah definitely, that's my point I guess, wasted negative energy all around. All of that stupidity took effort that could've been put towards something else.
Then again how much work does it to park and block him in, I never considered backing up much work.

Just had to be North Memphis :smh: :lol:

I'm perplexed by people who do this. The damage done to the car is 10x what the tow fee would be. Now if it's a repo then you obviously haven't been doing what you're supposed to in order to keep it, so why you doing all that in the first place :smh:

He's trying to be like Mr. Killa from the great Spiceisle known as Grenada

Fastforward to 2:20

Back
Top Bottom