Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

I bet you he wasn't harassing people that looked like him.

In fact, the officer announced to the players anyone smoking cigars in the locker room would be subject to arrest. Several players holding stogies laughed at the warning like it was a joke but the cop wasn’t smiling.
That officer insisted that his commanding officer instructed him that the smoking wasn’t permitted when another officer told the players it was OK, according to the report.

Joe smoking like he at his crib :lol:

FlimsyElementaryJunco-size_restricted.gif

Bbbbut he got his booty grabbed! Wheres the justice! That's why they need MORE cops, specially in locker rooms of teams celebrating a championship! Cept in hockey, those underage players prolly arent even 'merican.

download.jpeg

After the players had enjoyed their stogies for 15 minutes or so, a law enforcement officer reportedly entered the room and threatened to arrest anyone celebrating the big win in such a manner.

According to al.com’s Michael Casagrande, some players “laughed at the warning like it was a joke, but the cop wasn’t smiling.” And when another officer tried to reassure the players that their celebration was fine, the original officer said that he was following orders from his commander.

And guess what? No arrests were made. Actually, the worst that can happen to any first-time violators of the ordinance is a citation and a $25 fine, and there’s been no reports of any LSU players meeting with such a fate.

Oh it's a woman? He's ****ed. Funny just watching this segment on him paying NCAA players on TV and thinking he needs to make better decisions. I have no issues with what he did, but he has to be aware, and these relatively minor poor decisions usually add up and escalate, death by a thousand cuts. Welp.
Naw the cop is a man, but you know the majority of them are ... we let me not get banned.

How is this stupid on the cops part?

From what I read the person he slapped her butt put the complaint.

He's a fool with all this Me2 and all this woman moment to be doing something as stupid as hitting a ***** *** cop.

You know the ***** he slapped was mad humiliated and her authority undermined.
“Captain save em all day....”

it was a guy fam, relax aint no women to white knight here boss

download.jpeg

After the players had enjoyed their stogies for 15 minutes or so, a law enforcement officer reportedly entered the room and threatened to arrest anyone celebrating the big win in such a manner.

According to al.com’s Michael Casagrande, some players “laughed at the warning like it was a joke, but the cop wasn’t smiling.” And when another officer tried to reassure the players that their celebration was fine, the original officer said that he was following orders from his commander.

And guess what? No arrests were made. Actually, the worst that can happen to any first-time violators of the ordinance is a citation and a $25 fine, and there’s been no reports of any LSU players meeting with such a fate.

I have the strange feeling mr. Officer might have had some bad experiences in high school with some sports guys.

“Captain save em all day....”

it was a guy fam, relax aint no women to white knight here boss
We all know is a guy my G, ain't no one trying to save a ***.

It was a poor attempt at sarcasm, but keep doing you. Thinking if this was a woman and she got her but slap it's all jokes and game especially in this climate.

We all know is a guy my G, ain't no one trying to save a ***.

It was a poor attempt at sarcasm, but keep doing you. Thinking if this was a woman and she got her but slap it's all jokes and game especially in this climate.
Word.

couldn’t smell the sarcasm from here.

Prolly have the cops going making sure none of them are drinking since a lot would be under 21. Still unnecessary.

Bayou Joe with the cigar is too bossed up.
Some of y'all be in here complaining and arguing about the silliest most pointless ****.

Back
Top Bottom