Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

CarefreePerfumedJaeger-size_restricted.gif

a racist NASCAR driver?! well, I never.

(no prizes for guessing which racial slur it was)

...just for no *** reason too, that´s what makes it funnier.

Strange. Not saying all races can’t be racist, but he’s mixed race, from California. That kinda surprises me to be honest. When you think nascar and racial slurs, you expect it to come from a good ol’ boy from Kentucky or Alabama.

not even tho.

it was on the most casual of casuals, like it was just his next line in a radio ad.

like a racist article: a, an, the, ******.

...but yeah tho, on another note...those who know, know:
1586824941459.png

1586824959203.png

that man ain´t coming out of quarantine, he got sheltered in place indefinitely.
Side note, somebody needs to come get they daughter. Chick is apparently 17

Strange. Not saying all races can’t be racist, but he’s mixed race, from California. That kinda surprises me to be honest. When you think nascar and racial slurs, you expect it to come from a good ol’ boy from Kentucky or Alabama.
He’s half Japanese, I’m not surprised at all. I remember Richard Pryor saying the the first word many foreigners learn when they move to the US is the N word. Cali also has parts where you’d think you’re living in the south the way white dudes are racist.

a racist NASCAR driver?! well, I never.

(no prizes for guessing which racial slur it was)

...just for no *** reason too, that´s what makes it funnier.

Update:

Q6WHZx.gif

About time one of those racist clowns from XBL/PSN finally grew up to face consequences :pimp:

Update:

Q6WHZx.gif

About time one of those racist clowns from XBL/PSN finally grew up to face consequences :pimp:

Very disappointed in this news as he didn't use the SWM slur which is this generation's n word. Sad day for all of us.

He's from Elk Grove, CA that's the start of the armpit of CA lol.

But really, Elk Grove borders small country-ish towns in the valley. Honestly not surprised since I dealt with same racist folks trying to buy bait from the local bait shops in that area.

Back
Top Bottom