Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

No lips is a deal breaker for me. Cosmetic time and you know she’s coloring over the lines to make up for it.

Just seen this
Screenshot_20200712-152528_Instagram.jpg

I’ll tell you what is disappointing is seeing a lady from the front and she’s got thick thighs and then when she passes and you turn to see if she got mass and she’s got a flatty.
I can work with mass and no *** over no lips or flat completely.

Uncle doesn't ever need to be back on the grill. Homie even melted the plastic container.
unnamed.gif

Makes me uncomfortable how comfortable people are just casually saying glizzy now. Especially grown folks not from the DC area.

I wonder what happened? :lol:

tr1ll tr1ll at the end of the video it says the clown in the G was drunk and had no insurance, that's why he tried to flee.

Camera man in the video was clearly shocked, at the end of that clip it shows that the rear right quarter of his car took a massive hit. Probably had to correct his steering while driving on top of the impact/hit.

tr1ll tr1ll at the end of the video it says the clown in the G was drunk and had no insurance, that's why he tried to flee.

Camera man in the video was clearly shocked, at the end of that clip it shows that the rear right quarter of his car took a massive hit. Probably had to correct his steering while driving on top of the impact/hit.
So he hit his car on the highway and tried to leave? :lol:

You dudes need to chill. Diminished glutes is a serious medical condition. My boy Hank has struggled with it for years...
JlHIKbV.png

I believe what the doctor diagnosed your boy Hank with was “gluteus minimus”. He tried to power through for the lawn mower race though, much respect.

Back
Top Bottom