Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

the lift kit✅
the American flag Trump decal ✅
being wayyy past the line at a red light intersection ✅

the prime example of what a dumbass in America looks like.

GleefulShallowDotterel-max-1mb.gif

4 years later and clowns are STILL on this both sides are the same bull****
unbelievable
the poor reasoning for it is even worse.
like you have to be dumb to believe this. naivety can no longer be an excuse

Pardon my stupidity. I say F both sides, but I’d love to hear how Crime Bill Biden with his constant slick racism and damn near pedo creepiness along with I smoke weed but lock weed smokers up Harris and her atrocious record, who was funded and backed by Trump at one point are better options. Can’t both sides suck and be equally terrible?

It's funny but I'm sure he's saying the virus attacking the world indiscriminately is a widespread punishment. I don't think he meant that only those that partake in that behavior are the ones at risk.

Pardon my stupidity. I say F both sides, but I’d love to hear how Crime Bill Biden with his constant slick racism and damn near pedo creepiness along with I smoke weed but lock weed smokers up Harris and her atrocious record, who was funded and backed by Trump at one point are better options. Can’t both sides suck and be equally terrible?
No. Have you watched the RNC? I could literally fill this thread up w/ clips. TheTrump administration is a dumb & dangerous administration, w/ blood & corruption of 100k+ on their hands.

No. Have you watched the RNC? I could literally fill this thread up w/ clips. TheTrump administration is a dumb & dangerous administration, w/ blood & corruption of 100k+ on their hands.

Do you think they’re going to disappear when the Dems take office? 45% of white women voted for Trump despite his anti-woman bs. My point is, these people and their ideologies remain despite the“face” we’re putting in office next.

EDIT: 47%

Do you think they’re going to disappear when the Dems take office? 45% of white women voted for Trump despite his anti-woman bs. My point is, these people and their ideologies remain despite the“face” we’re putting in office next.

EDIT: 47%

I don't care about those white women, a gop ran nation as been a visibly flawed way of doing things. It's a fascist & hyper-racist regime, and I'm not down for that. I'm cool on them running congress.

I don't care about those white women, a gop ran nation as been a visibly flawed way of doing things. It's a fascist & hyper-racist regime, and I'm not down for that. I'm cool on them running congress.

I don’t want to keep up a political discussion in this thread, but I care about those women. Racist white women have been the reason a lot of black men have died since black people stepped on this continent.

Back
Top Bottom