Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

it's so cringey to me whenever a girl says/implies she is superior than other girls because of _______
Heard something about this SAID BY A FEMALE in a psychology podcast. Some toxic masculinity is created with this mentality thru females; thinking their men have to fit within societal-gentlemen-look rather than the each individual just dressing to their own standard/comfort/feel.

I'm not gonna judge how someone mourns. If they are finding solace with their fans and are prepared for potential backlash then so be it.

I wouldn't flat out say they're wildin.

Couldn't be me tho.

THIS. She stays on twitter and if this her way of coping, then let it be. It's may not be your way, our way, or mines alone, but people cope in different ways. It also looks like an opportunity for others who can reach out to her and empathize. Based on the comments, not everyone will let people know they had a miscarriage, but she has a platform where people who have experienced can speak up and empathize on such a tragic occasion.

THIS. She stays on twitter and if this her way of coping, then let it be. It's may not be your way, our way, or mines alone, but people cope in different ways. It also looks like an opportunity for others who can reach out to her and empathize. Based on the comments, not everyone will let people know they had a miscarriage, but she has a platform where people who have experienced can speak up and empathize on such a tragic occasion.
This!
Doing something like that aint for me but who am I to say what should or shouldn't be private in someone's life? or how long they should wait before posting something like this. I don't even have kids and that pic hit me, it's powerful.

Sure ole girl might stay on social media a ton generally, but she is the one that experienced a tragedy, no one else, I am not gonna judge how she copes with it.

People on social media that have such strong negative reactions to this, and want to lecture her on how she should cope, seem like the way bigger fools thinkin they doin it.

Read comments here.

RE: Chrissy’s post

This is just the new norm in the social media era. When people started doing those long-winded Happy Birthday posts and the “heartfelt” dying family member in the hospital posts, the miscarriage post was bound to happen sooner or later.

We all know some Hispanic dudes like this... you know damn well Jr., Cruz, and Stone didn't seek this clown out for a photo. Newsflash to brown folks like this... you ain't EVER gonna get full admission into The Club. Throwing the white power sign, this dude is lost.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ate-director-Latinos-Trump-close-ties-GOP.htm

33859836-8794301-Stone_Trump_s_confidant_and_self_proclaimed_dirty_trickster_is_p-a-38_1601578...jpg

VARNELL HILL VARNELL HILL

Yea me and Derrick were just talking about getting gas that late at night. Head on a swivel at all times. It is wild. Sometimes I question if I should get from around here.

I’m just saying the pic was OD. Like y’all would find it weird if Vanessa went to the crash site and posted a pic kneeling next to the wreckage that same day. Like let it breathe. I have nothing wrong with the posted message

RE: Chrissy’s post

This is just the new norm in the social media era. When people started doing those long-winded Happy Birthday posts and the “heartfelt” dying family member in the hospital posts, the miscarriage post was bound to happen sooner or later.

I think this has been a thing since the beginning of social media.
What’s y’alls take on posing with dead fetus and posting pics?
3C3956EA-C9A0-46C7-83A6-72008C8D7A56.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom