Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Screenshot_20201218-171142.png
Hope that ain’t Mayo

She really tried to blame the driver for that... thankfully he had a dash cam

I dunno - a kid running when you are coming up to a crossing is really something you should see. It’s definitely not clear cut. Kid and driver were lucky that that wasn’t fatal.

I dunno - a kid running when you are coming up to a crossing is really something you should see. It’s definitely not clear cut. Kid and driver were lucky that that wasn’t fatal.

Technically I think its the drivers fault cause he is suppose to watch for pedestriants especially at a crosswalk but that kid smh. It was really last second though, idk.

Really?

Dude was driving like 12 mph, obeyed all traffic laws, had the green light, and even had a dash cam...which shows rate of speed.

What more do you want from the driver?

Foresight and telepathy?

Meanwhile the mother / woman has no accountability even though she has authority over the kid?

What's the best path here...watching your child or expecting the rest of the world to do it when you don't?

Wow!

I thought she actually pushed the kid out there for insurance money the first time I watched it.

She's the negligent one IMO.

Could have gotten the kid killed.

Last edited:
The mother was holding the kid’s hand and he literally ran away from her as the driver was approaching the crosswalk. The driver tried his best to stop at short notice. Idk, I wouldn’t allow my kid to just run from my hand with a car approaching.

Technically I think its the drivers fault cause he is suppose to watch for pedestriants especially at a crosswalk but that kid smh. It was really last second though, idk.

P Present they're posting in the right thread though.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

You don't have a kid.

We know this.

Yall wildin!

Its just a sad situation.

I don't blame the driver, mom, or kid.
You don't have a kid.

We know this.

Yall wildin!

Its just a sad situation.

I don't blame the driver, mom, or kid.

I don’t have a kid lol. But still ain’t the driver’s fault for the kid unexpectedly running in the street.Whether I have a kid or not :lol:

Yeah i'd say this one is blameless, kid's doing what kids do. The mother's blaming is irrational but I imagine she's not thinking straight in that moment.

Back
Top Bottom