Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

picasso swerve picasso swerve I get what you're tryna say.....

BUT.......

Is there a problem with drawing the line?

Like he didnt want to give in this time.

Why is that a problem?

He drew a line on the side of RIGHT by the way.

How many false accusations must one take before your cool with someone not complying with a strangers wishes?

Will you show your phone to EVERY stranger because they demand it?

picasso swerve picasso swerve I get what you're tryna say.....

BUT.......

Is there a problem with drawing the line?

Like he didnt want to give in this time.

Why is that a problem?

He drew a line on the side of RIGHT by the way.

How many false accusations must one take before your cool with someone not complying with a strangers wishes?

Will you show your phone to EVERY stranger because they demand it?

I said what I woudve done, and as I FIRST commented :”I can say this and that but I wasnt in the situation”. And yes I stated no one likes to be accused, no he doesnt have to show his phone, but I woudda showed I didnt have it to make her look dumb. If yall need receipts go look at my initial post to this.

I said what I woudve done, and as I FIRST commented :”I can say this and that but I wasnt in the situation”. And yes I stated no one likes to be accused, no he doesnt have to show his phone, but I woudda showed I didnt have it to make her look dumb. If yall need receipts go look at my initial post to this.

You must have some prior history im not hip to.

NT isn't really a where most statements are taken in a vacuum.

You statement alone isn't right or wrong its just what you would of done in the situation.

But you can't be arguing on the side of that woman.

That's just asking for it.

Stop explaining yourself starting NOW!

You must have some prior history im not hip to.

NT isn't really a where most statements are taken in a vacuum.

You statement alone isn't right or wrong its just what you would of done in the situation.

But you can't be arguing on the side of that woman.

That's just asking for it.

Stop explaining yourself starting NOW!

Im talking that situation and that situation only. Im not about to escalate a whole situation when I can get the personal satisfaction of being right to begin with. So no, me saying show your phone isnt saying im on the womens side.

An adult woman with no evidence accused a younger teenager of steal, accosted said the kids and his parent, and physically assaults a boy, tackling him to the ground.

Yet picasso swerve picasso swerve sees it fit to call out the kid for escalating the situation

This really the hill you have chosen :smh: :lol:

Good ****ing grief

Christ. :lol:

I said I am not a fan of escalating any situation, so I woudve xyz in this case.

An adult woman with no evidence accused a younger teenager of steal, accosted said the kids and his parent, and physically assaults a boy, tackling him to the ground.

Yet picasso swerve picasso swerve sees it fit to call out the kid for escalating the situation

This really the hill you have chosen :smh: :lol:

Good ****ing grief

To be fair....

He's not on her side 😬😬😬😬

Christ. :lol:

I said I am not a fan of escalating any situation, so I woudve xyz in this case.
The kid and the father didn't escalate the situation though. The woman did.

They were leaving, they were walking away from her, which is de-escalating the situation, and as a result, she assaulted the boy.

Your beef with them seems to be that you think because they didn't entertain her nonsense that they played it wrong, and deserve criticism.

The kid and the father didn't escalate the situation though. The woman did.

They were leaving, they were walking away from her, which is de-escalating the situation, and as a result, she assaulted the boy.

Your beef with them seems to be that you think because they didn't entertain her nonsense that they played it wrong, and deserve criticism.

Go look at my initial reply to that post.

Screenshot_20201231-141645.jpg

Back
Top Bottom