Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

^^^
Wgn.gif

BI really you get down like that in NO?
giphy (1).gif

You not hittin?

Lets just say you wouldn't know "if" I did.

More concerned with person filming because they don't have auto pilot.
Agreed with you my G. Both of 'em knocked TFO - stay at home and rest. How does the car 'wake' the driver up in this scenario, audible alarm?
The car doesn't wake you up because the auto driving feature wasn't meant for this. Hopefully the person wakes up when the brakes are applied or they arrive at there destination. People f-ing it up for the rest of us who trying to use it.

Ksteezy has been MIA. Works in a hospital in NY. Also oral sex has been linked to cancer. My man is high HIGH risk.
tenor.gif

It's levels to both statements, to be honest lol.

I forget how or who exactly started "mouf is mouf" but there were obvious supporters and it sounds like how it sounds.

Now "mopping up the club".

@ksteezy needs to put his name on that 😆
This reminds me of that conversation in here about N's and B's.
Dude was funny

Forreal thought homie was going to propose when he sat down. It is a lot of mass homie but no.

It's evident James Harden really wore out his welcome in Houston because his restaurant that's not even open yet is already getting negative reviews. The guy seriously has a lower IQ than a kid in elementary school to not realize it's a doomed business venture based on how he conducted himself to get traded.

Why are clubs even open smh. I be nervous going into a crowded store, a club? Id be twitching and whatnot.
You must not a been popular in high school (one of the "cool" kids).

When you got hundreds of people in one place, the vibe/energy becomes infectious (no pun intended) and the social atmosphere is almost like a drug in itself. When the DJ is playing your favorites, and there's a certain ratio of women (who happen to be scantily clad) it's almost like you've been transported to a 4th dimension and are experiencing an entirely different realm as a human being. Then you throw alcohol, marijuana, and party drugs (MDMA, adderall, cocaine, xanax) into the mix - you literally feel HIGH like your body and soul has ascended to paradise and you have transcended mortality. People will "risk" their health cause in that particular moment they feel godlike, as if they'll be around for eternity.

I never got addicted to video games cause partying serves the same purpose. Everytime I meet a new person, it registers in my brain as my "power level" increasing. When you randomly run into someone you haven't interacted with in quite a while, it's the highlight of your day.

When you got hundreds of people in one place, the vibe/energy becomes infectious (no pun intended) and the social atmosphere is almost like a drug in itself. When the DJ is playing your favorites, and there's a certain ratio of women (who happen to be scantily clad) it's almost like you've been transported to a 4th dimension and are experiencing an entirely different realm as a human being. Then you throw alcohol, marijuana, and party drugs (MDMA, adderall, cocaine, xanax) into the mix - you literally feel HIGH like your body and soul has ascended to paradise and you have transcended mortality. People will "risk" their health cause in that particular moment they feel godlike, as if they'll be around for eternity.

I never got addicted to video games cause partying serves the same purpose. Everytime I meet a new person, it registers in my brain as my "power level" increasing. When you randomly run into someone you haven't interacted with in quite a while, it's the highlight of your day.

Whats being popular have to do with clubbingn. :lol: You must be a youngin still. You can have that. :lol:

Too old for that now, but honestly ever been a fan of clubs, ive been to many during college days and I def dont miss the yelling to talk to someone and the standing around next to mad dudes just rapping lyrics for 4 hours. I do miss dancing with the shawties. :smokin

Much rather a lounge or bar.

😂😂😂😂😂

Back
Top Bottom