yo what movie was this again?

Chicago Man Arrested 4th Time for Impersonating Police Officer
Feb 13, 2021 2:21 PM
1,592 views 38 comments
VladTV
Staff Writer
1/2
Chicago Man Arrested 4th Time for Impersonating Police Officer

Reports surfaced noting a man named Vincent Richardson was arrested for impersonating a police officer for a fourth time. Now, a judge has said the man is a “danger” to the community.
Richardson was arrested this past Wednesday and charged with felony impersonation of an officer. Prior to that, Richardson was accused of pretending to be a Chicago police sergeant on January 14, January 27, and February 3.
In a hearing, Cook County Assistant State Attorney Ellen Brett noted that Richardson allegedly pretended to be a police officer in full Chicago police uniform. The judge in the matter was bothered by the actions of Richardson and reportedly said “Your actions show you are a danger to the community,” before setting his bond at $75,000. Stay tuned for more updates.
source: ABC News

This was an absolute 💩 show with this release! It's basically a rehash of the December 2011 Concord XI release. This one was the same 💩, just a different year and shoe. What's way worse is those fools crowded up in the middle of a pandemic. Cats and dogs in households are more obedient and smarter than them. 🙄🤡👎

Chill out.

Them be classics.

But as an adult, I still don't get mens obsession with shoes.

All you need is a clean pair.

Dont nobody care what's on your feet.

Just keep em clean!

Half those dudes the local NYC resellers. All that to make what, $40-60 a pop? And probbaly only get one shoe from that store. Thats the funny.

I actually love all the chaos that comes with sneakers cuz i used to do that **** back in da day, brings back memories of the mid 2000’s when SB was at its pinnacle

i still have fond memories of camping for space jams, toro bravos, galaxy foams...

and da get money boyz from tx!!! Wat it do baby

Back
Top Bottom