Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Creating skepticism about the vaccine puts far more people at risk (black folks make up a disproportionate number of covid deaths).

And I seriously doubt they can sue him for advocating getting the vaccine.

This is a contentious topic so let's just agree to disagree on this one. He's been following guidelines set by his local municipalities and the NBA and he's been doing fine for the most part.

what's wild about this?
The NBA is on break, NFL is offSeason, MLB is Spring training. They ran out of good questions 5years ago because interviewing a Olayer is no longer a real goal, they all ask the same dumb questions and try and bait the Olayer into a response they can turn into a story....any answer is just something for the Media to critique and bend to create stories. To me The response he gave was a nice way of saying mind your own F’ing business or, keep it Basektball. He’s being critiqued in here for his response, you best believe ESPN and FoxSoorts did a 30minute segment on it today tellin the viewer what he meant etc etc etc.....sure it’s easy to say whatever we want to say, about it, which is precisely why he said what he said, about it, in my opinion.

The NBA is on break, NFL is offSeason, MLB is Spring training. They ran out of good questions 5years ago because interviewing a Olayer is no longer a real goal, they all ask the same dumb questions and try and bait the Olayer into a response they can turn into a story....any answer is just something for the Media to critique and bend to create stories. To me The response he gave was a nice way of saying mind your own F’ing business or, keep it Basektball. He’s being critiqued in here for his response, you best believe ESPN and FoxSoorts did a 30minute segment on it today tellin the viewer what he meant etc etc etc.....sure it’s easy to say whatever we want to say, about it, which is precisely why he said what he said, about it, in my opinion.
“I will not just shut up and dribble,” James said. “I get to sit up here and talk about what’s really important.” -Lebron

“I’ll never shut up about things that are wrong. I preach about my people and I preach about equality, social justice, racism, voter suppression, things that go on in our community,” said James

Now the #1 issue in the world is private matter??

Ok ...

Creating skepticism about the vaccine puts far more people at risk (black folks make up a disproportionate number of covid deaths).

And I seriously doubt they can sue him for advocating getting the vaccine.

“I will not just shut up and dribble,” James said. “I get to sit up here and talk about what’s really important.” -Lebron

“I’ll never shut up about things that are wrong. I preach about my people and I preach about equality, social justice, racism, voter suppression, things that go on in our community,” said James

Now the #1 issue in the world is private matter??

Ok ...

If LeBron is the chip that needs to fall for you to get or skip the vaccination then thats on you.

Don't blame LeBron.

If LeBron is the chip that needs to fall for you to get or skip the vaccination then thats on you.

Don't blame LeBron.
LoL ...

Ya dudes be on some other **** .....

Dude himself is constantly saying he is the voice, and yet on an important issue he wants to stay shut.

Calling out the hypocrisy

I tend to place anti-vaxxers in the foolish category, and this statement reads like a no.

Let's say he's not anti-vax, but vax-skeptical. The dude has access to health experts the world over. His family, to my knowledge, knows **** all about the vaccine. Therefore, to consult with your family about taking the vaccine is also foolish.

Or he just doesn't want to answer

Or maybe his access to those same experts is what made him skeptical

point is you have no idea and jumped to wild assumptions

yall right. lebron shouldn't have to speak for every issue and no one should be asking for his opinion on every issue but i would be lying if i said i wasn't disappointed. not mad at em though...
but concerning the topic at hand, having an all-star weekend was a terrible idea.

Or he just doesn't want to answer

Or maybe his access to those same experts is what made him skeptical

point is you have no idea and jumped to wild assumptions

So he might know something about the vaccine that we don't and may be withholding that info from the rest of us? That's one way to use your platform, I guess.

I shouldn't make wild assumptions though, you're right. However, I don't think it's a stretch to take that answer as no/ leaning towards no.

He doesn’t need to address everything. He addresses what he feels he needs to.

Right, and he doesn't feel the need to address this issue which adversely affects the community he fashions himself a leader of. It's a bit odd imo.

He does his homework and speaks from an educated mind though. Maybe that's why he's not weighing in on this. If his homework is asking his family whether or not he should take the vaccine, he's certainly not educated on the topic.

So he might know something about the vaccine that we don't and may be withholding that info from the rest of us? That's one way to use your platform, I guess.

I shouldn't make wild assumptions though, you're right. However, I don't think it's a stretch to take that answer as no/ leaning towards no.

Right, and he doesn't feel the need to address this issue which adversely affects the community he fashions himself a leader of. It's a bit odd imo.

He does his homework and speaks from an educated mind though. Maybe that's why he's not weighing in on this. If his homework is asking his family whether or not he should take the vaccine, he's certainly not educated on the topic.
I think we should drop it.

We are here for the LOLs.

I get you ... just a week a couple of weeks ago he said he wouldn't shut up about important things and now he is. Who gives a damn, if people needa Lebron endorsement to make a determination, they ****ed.

He does his homework enough to comment on China and looked like an idiot.

But yeah, enough ...

I think we should drop it.

We are here for the LOLs.

I get you ... just a week a couple of weeks ago he said he wouldn't shut up about important things and now he is. Who gives a damn, if people needa Lebron endorsement to make a determination, they ****ed.

He does his homework enough to comment on China and looked like an idiot.

But yeah, enough ...

why do YOU get to decide what is important to HIM tho?

Back
Top Bottom