Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

I can understand the appeal of wanting "fast food pizza" from time to time.

Hope you ordered thin crust with jalapenos, pepperoni, and pineapples, with extra sauce though.

My Fat Boy Weekend go-to is pepperoni and sausage stuffed crust from Pizza Hut. Even my pizza snob friends admit that sometimes it just hits the spot. I do that about once every six months.

My Fat Boy Weekend go-to is pepperoni and sausage stuffed crust from Pizza Hut. Even my pizza snob friends admit that sometimes it just hits the spot. I do that about once every six months.

Yeah, amazing pizza is a dime a dozen here but that Supreme pan pizza, breadsticks, and buffalo wings from Wing Street do hit different every few months.

You just gotta reset your pizza bar every now and then. Nothing wrong with that. Sometimes, I even splurge and just get that 20 oz. cherry pepsi to really set that meal off.

Maybe it's per location but the last dominos I had was disgusting, made me nauseous.

There's a Subway near me that doesn't have roast beef because, you know, cows are sacred animals (or Dijon mustard, which is weird). They give you bacon instead. That's a ham and turkey sandwich with some bacon, man. Wildly disappointing.

ckci287kc3771.jpg

vXb.gif

Back
Top Bottom