Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

nobody wants to get sued.

sued for what?

to my understanding it’s for nothing more than the principle of “how we gon make people pay for food that we gon just give away at the end of the night?”

when that’s bull**** because it’s not “fresh” like a paid order would be and if need be give them directly to homeless shelters which would weed out anyone tryna just get free **** without needing it.

sued for what?

to my understanding it’s for nothing more than the principle of “how we gon make people pay for food that we gon just give away at the end of the night?”

when that’s bull**** because it’s not “fresh” like a paid order would be and if need be give them directly to homeless shelters which would weed out anyone tryna just get free **** without needing it.

Some companies have contracts with some places that do that food but I bet it’s not in every city.

RashCooperativeEmperorpenguin-size_restricted.gif

They do this everywhere. ****s so ****ed up when you think of all the hungry homeless.
Didn't stop the homeless from rummaging through the bags when I used to work next to a Kolache Factory.

sued for what?

I can get an allergic reaction or claim food poisoning and sue. America is a lawsuit happy country.

that’s not saying you aren’t partially correct, but the lawsuit aspect is real. There are scammers whose job is basically frivolous lawsuits who would jump at this opportunity

The screencap of this is flat out hilarious before hitting play. Bruh got a Polo Assn shirt. Collar popped. With his hands on his knees like he ghostface killa :lol:

E3E2D0C1-5D61-404E-82DD-454B82A8A7EA.png

Its Ralph tho

🔥🔥🔥🔥

Hate this ****. Always talk to employees at spots and try to convince em to let me swing by at closing and grab the leftovers. Got 4 spots rn, 1 being a grocery store.

Back
Top Bottom