Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

SevereWelldocumentedHeifer-size_restricted.gif

Any grown person who goes out in public or in a business walking around barefoot is a dumber than remedial loser.

The only acceptable places to walk around barefoot is a really close proximity around a residency, a beach, or just limited parts of a public park. Perhaps a wilderness setting is OK too.

There is no reason for anyone who lives in a developed country to go outside of their home barefooted.

Even most homeless people have some type of footwear on them! But it's understandable for the homeless people who are barefoot because we're talking about MFs who don't have shelter and are clearly devoid of having any money.

It's only acceptable for people to be barefoot if they live in a village that's devoid of civilized elements and resources or if they live in a really disenfranchised country that's not advanced or developed.

No one in a civilized country should be emulating Jimmy Superfly Sunka going outside barefoot. It's OK for that MF to be barefoot because it was his gimmick and enduring image for entertainment purposes when he wrestled.

I'm convinced a 12 year old kid with Down syndrome has more common sense than a grown person who goes outside of their home barefooted.

Any grown person who goes out in public or in a business walking around barefoot is a dumber than remedial loser.

The only acceptable places to walk around barefoot is a really close proximity around a residency, a beach, or just limited parts of a public park. Perhaps a wilderness setting is OK too.

There is no reason for anyone who lives in a developed country to go outside of their home barefooted.

Even most homeless people have some type of footwear on them! But it's understandable for the homeless people who are barefoot because we're talking about MFs who don't have shelter and are clearly devoid of having any money.

It's only acceptable for people to be barefoot if they live in a village that's devoid of civilized elements and resources or if they live in a really disenfranchised country that's not advanced or developed.

No one in a civilized country should be emulating Jimmy Superfly Sunka going outside barefoot. It's OK for that MF to be barefoot because it was his gimmick and enduring image for entertainment purposes when he wrestled.

I'm convinced a 12 year old kid with Down syndrome has more common sense than a grown person who goes outside of their home barefooted.

you wylin.

barefoot dog walkers means property values going up

you wylin.

barefoot dog walkers means property values going up

Please explain.

I've never seen people walking dogs barefoot.

Like I said, it's OK if someone is walking around barefoot if they're putting out the trash in front of their house or walking out to the porch to get the paper.

It's just wrong and stupid to walk barefoot way beyond your home. Shoes or some type of footwear should be on at that point.

Please explain.

I've never seen people walking dogs barefoot.

Like I said, it's OK if someone is walking around barefoot if they're putting out the trash in front of their house or walking out to the porch to get the paper.

It's just wrong and stupid to walk barefoot way beyond your home. Shoes or some type of footwear should be on at that point.

you must not live in the city. When white folks start moving in to gentrifying areas they’re usually walking their dogs barefoot. That means property values going up

Hulk-Hogan-Feet-3535937.jpg

Back
Top Bottom